• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEED THOSE PRETTY BOTTLES IN MY LIFE.

Honey, the gif they used in reply to you is more likely than not just a gif basically saying they don't know in a silly way. If they created a unique gif or some sort with something else like a ";)" after it that'd be one thing but I have seen that particular response gif in place of an "I don't know" many times.

I known. Thanks for let me known.

The more I hear of Melody and Symphony, the more it seems like its playing on the stereotype of Spain lol Would Gamefreak really do this, and the theme of cybernetic machines designed to defeat pokemon seems really eh.

If you didn't get what I've described.

Merry Melodies is Looney Tunes and Silly Synthonies is Disney.

How about Pokémon Israel and Pokémon Palestine?

upload_2019-1-10_22-22-52.png

The more I hear of Melody and Symphony, the more it seems like its playing on the stereotype of Spain lol Would Gamefreak really do this, and the theme of cybernetic machines designed to defeat pokemon seems really eh.
I thought it is really wicked cool idea if GameFreak do that. I would love to see it'll being dark game and I could see the game will focus on pokemon have to fight machine in order to stay alive, because they are getting to wipe out by machines that creates by heartless humans. I think it is human trainers to save them with songs to defeat machines. I thought it's really cool and dark idea. It reminds me of Shinning Resonance in a way.

I wouldn't think Game Freak would give us too many hints for a next region. They usually give us one simple subtle hint to each game. Usually something you hardly notice. Take Gen 6 for example, you've got the Strange Souvenir and the 'Gone on Vacation' thing with the poster of some tropical region in the GF office in ORAS. That's it! We didn't even knew about it being Hawaii until the sneak peeks, the yellow fire engines and the licence plates. Anything to do with Spain in Gen 7 is just too much. Yes the Tepi and the Bird Pokemon may be hints, but so is the film where Ash has a collar with colors similar to the Spanish flag. Plus the GF crew went to Spain and said they love it. All we know of the UK is that one cameo of London, and that's just about it. However Rotom did say that it's a Far Away Region, and yet I haven't heard anything in the anime (as far as I know) say such a thing to such a location not made into a Region before.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think Game Freak would give us too many hints for a next region. They usually give us one simple subtle hint to each game. Usually something you hardly notice. Take Gen 6 for example, you've got the Strange Souvenir and the 'Gone on Vacation' thing in the GF office in ORAS. That's it! We didn't even knew about it being Hawaii until the sneak peeks, the yellow fire engines and the licence plates. Anything to do with Spain will be just too much. Yes the Tepi and the Bird Pokemon may be hints, but so is the film where Ash has a collar with colors similar to the Spanish flag.
Yeah, that's true. :coffee:

I wouldn't think Game Freak would give us too many hints for a next region. They usually give us one simple subtle hint to each game. Usually something you hardly notice. Take Gen 6 for example, you've got the Strange Souvenir and the 'Gone on Vacation' thing in the GF office in ORAS. That's it! We didn't even knew about it being Hawaii until the sneak peeks, the yellow fire engines and the licence plates. Anything to do with Spain will be just too much. Yes the Tepi and the Bird Pokemon may be hints, but so is the film where Ash has a collar with colors similar to the Spanish flag.
You know the "gone on vacation" thing was in RSE, too, right?

Also, @LunarCaliber, doesn't that sound a little similar to Ar Tonelico?

So what's with this 'Pokemon A' that Paul Pokeshopper has been talking about on Twitter? Is it supposed to be a possible new Pokemon that's set to be revealed through merchandise sometime this month? How would a Pokemon Direct correlate with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom