• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess Fairies need to catch up with the other types when it comes to 'attention'. Though I can't say I've really seen much attention put on them outside of "hey we have fairy types now!" The other typings (save dark and steel) had 5 prior generations worth of 'attention', after all.

Man I just want my dark/fairy or fairy/dark pokemon already. GIVE ME A SPOOKY CUTIE. Give me that Unseelie Court worthy fae folk that loves pranks and/or misfortune. We haven't gotten a single fairy pokemon I could call 'evil' yet. The closest is Mimikyu and that's just an unfortunate little creature that can't get looked at directly and wants people to love it as much as Pikachu.

Well, I guess Fairies need to catch up with the other types when it comes to 'attention'. Though I can't say I've really seen much attention put on them outside of "hey we have fairy types now!" The other typings (save dark and steel) had 5 prior generations worth of 'attention', after all.

Man I just want my dark/fairy or fairy/dark pokemon already. GIVE ME A SPOOKY CUTIE. Give me that Unseelie Court worthy fae folk that loves pranks and/or misfortune. We haven't gotten a single fairy pokemon I could call 'evil' yet. The closest is Mimikyu and that's just an unfortunate little creature that can't get looked at directly and wants people to love it as much as Pikachu.
My favorite types are fire and fairy. I really want to see them together in gen 8.

You were just misinformed then.

Kinda like how some people wrongly think Portugal is part of Spain.
I said the Iberian Peninsula.

Also, Portugal was once united with Spain from 1580s to 1630s.
Ireland was also part of England/later UK before the southern part became independent in the 1920s.

Also, Portugal was once united with Spain from 1580s to 1630s.
Ireland was also part of England/later UK before the southern part became independent in the 1920s.
That’s nice dear.

We’re talking about right now though, not from hundreds of years ago.
I’m pretty sure if you tell an irish person “is your country a part of the uk?” They would get offended

Fairy has gotten a lot of attention already. Fairy only has yet to be paired with Dark, Fighting, Fire, Ground, and Poison. This is after two generations by the way.

There's actually more Fairy-type pokemon than there are Ice or Ghost-types, and it's currently tied with Dragons in rarity- so I don't think it really needs to catch up at all.

Let's be honest here, the only reason why the U.K. was the region most talked about was because of that Sun and Moon episode in which Ash watches a detective movie. It started with a little speculation, then it got out of hand because of it being mentioned the most of all possibilities.

Ahh! I see. I've never actually really counted them against all the types. Though those two types have always seemed to be treated like 'less populated' types by Nintendo from the very start and fairy seems to be one of their more populated types judging by that. I wouldn't be surprised if they made them less rare than dragons, but I think they should be on par with dragon types personally. Since they both seem to be filling the 'mythical creatures' niche typings.

That’s nice dear.

We’re talking about right now though, not from hundreds of years ago.
I’m pretty sure if you tell an irish person “is your country a part of the uk?” They would get offended
They love to be independent from England, and yet they love to be part of the EU that is just as bad? So would Scotland? I still don't understand people sometimes. All because of how my ancestors have treated all our neighbours badly in the middle ages. We've definitely scared them good and proper. :(

They love to be independent from England, and yet they love to be part of the EU that is just as bad? So would Scotland? I still don't understand people sometimes. All because of how my ancestors have treated all our neighbours badly in the middle ages. We've definitely scared them good and proper.

I... don’t even...

I could see the main character will turn out to be a pokmon changeling,because changelings are fairy or demon doppelganger that took the human child's place after fairies steals a child away to faerieland in folklore. I known, it sounds really dark.

Let's be honest here, the only reason why the U.K. was the region most talked about was because of that Sun and Moon episode in which Ash watches a detective movie. It started with a little speculation, then it got out of hand because of it being mentioned the most of all possibilities.
Rotom also said it being a Far Away Region, which I've never heard nor known similar towards an area where it is yet made a Region.

Does anyone known of similar in past episodes of the anime?

Just telling the truth that not everything that appears in the Anime gets added into the games, the Orange Islands being a prime example of this being true.
Yet why show a real-life location and hint of it being a far away region?

Had there been similar? Or is this illuding to the Detective Pikachu Movie coming out later this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom