• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am guessing it's the copyright issues. I known It can be illegal if someone take picture and it even called forge sometime.
Copyright issues and claims of forgery wouldn't come into play here. They're not making any money, and if they didn't claim the pictures as their own, they wouldn't have any reason to claim it was a forgery.

Something that could be an issue, though, would be the potential loss of their job for leaking company information-and that's still an issue even if they just drew it from memory.

I don't call it's fake until we get some evidence. Beside Maybe this person don't want to get her/his friend into trouble if they takes picture. So this person had hand drawn the starters from memory that her/his friend.

I did that a lot with my drawings with my artwork from memories.
I can show them to you,but my deviantart account didn't get update it yet.
One-EyedQueenKisaki's DeviantArt Gallery
If it was legit, their friend would still get in trouble based off of those images.

Besides, we already established that images drawn from memory wouldn't look like that. It looked more like they were trying to imitate the "confidential" sheets and for whatever reason gave up and just posted the sketches instead.

If it was legit, their friend would still get in trouble based off of those images.

Besides, we already established that images drawn from memory wouldn't look like that. It looked more like they were trying to imitate the "confidential" sheets and for whatever reason gave up and just posted the sketches instead.
That's true.

If The person who drew those sketches, they did a really fine job.

Well, let talk about Jan. 15?

Guys, Do you think what'll happen on that day? I heard from Twitter and one of Ruffled's videoes that there's going to be a special event that's going to take on the 2nd floor where Nintendo have their Pokémon stuff in their building.

Guys, Do you think it could be Pokémon related?

Agreed, it is good artwork. I swear, they must've gotten lazy to only post the sketches. XD That or thought that the "drawn from memory" thing was a good story.
I guess this person has remembered it by heart. :LOL: That's good thing.

But I think her/his friend might has left eevee's evolution.

Well, let talk about Jan. 15?

Guys, Do you think what'll happen on that day? I heard from Twitter and one of Ruffled's videoes that there's going to be a special event that's going to take on the 2nd floor where Nintendo have their Pokémon stuff in their building.

Guys, Do you think it could be Pokémon related?
It's just a PR event for Fitness Boxing... or so I've seen it said.

Well, so far it seems like TPCi and Game Freak are doing a good job of keeping things under wraps so we don't know what's coming. That being said we will see how long that lasts when we get an announcement. Maybe we won't get any leaks this time....Well at least until the data mine but that always happens so no point getting stressed about that.

No, there is an actual Trading Card where she has a Rayquaza. It's in the one where you get Cynthia and Cyrus cards.

She already has 14 types thus far. What's leaving out is Fire, Psychic, Rock and Bug. But of course, she uses some of the Pokemon she has to use some of those attacks.
No, I meant that the card is possibly a shout out to the anime episode, unless the card came first and I'm confusing things.

Well, so far it seems like TPCi and Game Freak are doing a good job of keeping things under wraps so we don't know what's coming. That being said we will see how long that lasts when we get an announcement. Maybe we won't get any leaks this time....Well at least until the data mine but that always happens so no point getting stressed about that.
I was thinking the same, and as such, even if there is a rumor out there that is actually a leak, we aren't going to know until gamefreak reveals something themselves.
So, this makes me wonder if they are going to do a bigger reveal and at a later date at the same time than normal so they can reveal things the way they want too. If they do it in little bits, they risk a less of a surprise.

Maybe Fitness thing is cover up. Something seems fishy, because it have to be located to where they has Pokémon mechanices goes.
There's two possible outcomes for this event if it really is a secret Pokemon thing.
  1. It really is some big reveal for Pokemon-in which case, why keep it a secret? Narrowing your audience, lying about what's actually going on, not even mentioning it on any Pokemon social media, or even general Nintendo social media (it's only posted by Nintendo NYC), skipping out on directs-all of that is a terrible way to make a big announcement. They'd be drawing an incredibly small crowd.
  2. It's something about Pokemon, but it's secretive-in which case, why are they holding it there as opposed to anywhere else? It's not high-security (only the second floor is closed off), and it'd take more effort to have employees go out there instead of just staying at their office where they already have everything set up.
(also, the second floor of Nintendo NYC isn't just Pokemon merchandise, as far as I can tell)

Due to time zones I wake up to 6+ pages with nothing of note in them...

And did this thread just get an in-depth Christianity analysis all because of a supposed Eeveelution name suggestion?

Every day we stray further from Necrozma's light...

I know, it made me LOL especially when the Christianity references listed were not purely that as well, other cultures / religions did that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom