• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about them giving Zygarde two new forms every generation until we have 0% (Core), 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% (OG), 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% and 100% (Complete).

Ye lets not make me dislike zygarde any more than I already do. :p

When it comes to mythological creatures as pokemon... they gotta be very careful. Elves can get a pass because there are many different looks for elves that aren't just "pretty pointy eared white people", but Vampires and Zombies can't really work unless the pokemon is simply referencing parts of it. Arguably, Parasect's already a zombie though, so something like that could still work. Maybe a bat pokemon with vampire elements like coloration that looks like a suit or something, but a humanoid pokemon vampire would be reghhhhh.

This is my first post on this forum!:D
I've red trough almost 20 page is this thread.

I love this time of the year when pokemon leaks and rumors begin. Especially during the time of X and Y , it was epic. Today , i've found an old rumors on pokejungle that I think deserve to be discuss. It was a Japanese riddler some months ago.

RUMOR: Riddles Hinting at Gen VIII Starter Pokémon?

I think this can be link to the rumor of the guy who draw the starter by memory.

Ye lets not make me dislike zygarde any more than I already do. :p

When it comes to mythological creatures as pokemon... they gotta be very careful. Elves can get a pass because there are many different looks for elves that aren't just "pretty pointy eared white people", but Vampires and Zombies can't really work unless the pokemon is simply referencing parts of it. Arguably, Parasect's already a zombie though, so something like that could still work. Maybe a bat pokemon with vampire elements like coloration that looks like a suit or something, but a humanoid pokemon vampire would be reghhhhh.
250px-122Mr._Mime.png

Hi

This is my first post on this forum!:D
I've red trough almost 20 page is this thread.

I love this time of the year when pokemon leaks and rumors begin. Especially during the time of X and Y , it was epic. Today , i've found an old rumors on pokejungle that I think deserve to be discuss. It was a Japanese riddler some months ago.

RUMOR: Riddles Hinting at Gen VIII Starter Pokémon?

I think this can be link to the rumor of the guy who draw the starter by memory.
This was 11 months ago. So I doubt its authenticity. But who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Also, those starters drawn from memory were proved by others to be iffy. Meaning that they wouldn't be that well drawn from memory.

Whatever country they're gonna pick up as the inspiration for the new region, I fear that they'll fail again designing the region to it's fullest potential like Alola was in my opinion.

Whatever country they're gonna pick up as the inspiration for the new region, I fear that they'll fail again designing the region to it's fullest potential like Alola was in my opinion.
Can you elaborate? I'm curious about your ideas/thoughts of what they could've done.

Last night I had a dream that the new gen had a regional variant of mudkip (pure ground) that ate soot (which is weird, but maybe it evolved into ground/fire later). There was also a variant of zigzagoon/linoone with molten lava stripes.

I think this thread is getting to me.
I know, I had a dream about a 4chan leak once.

Is there any actual leak that looks somewhat decent? now really following

it must surely be a fake but... - 4chan link-

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't take flight seriously then I didn't taken screenshot ...

wholesale it came back on the leak of legends of the solar system, it showed a snail, an elephant and a raccoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom