• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More jungle and river routes, some routes through an active volcano or lava fields and not only second long passages like the Wela path etc.
Maybe it's because they kept Alola's islands small so it feels kinda underwhelming for me at least.
Yeah. It really bothered me that there was a cave entrance into the volcano but instead of even having a small path through it we just got teleported up to where we need to go. And there was a trial lady or dude up there who heals your pokemon as if you just went through a tough area but like... unless you pass where you're supposed to go for Kiawe's trial you basically just walked trhough maybe 3 or 4 patches of grass? I really hope they don't do something like that again.

Just a general question was there something about Piuk’s leaks / statements that led to people debunking / not believing them anymore ?

Just a general question was there something about Piuk’s leaks / statements that led to people debunking / not believing them anymore ?
Because Piuk said the 2018 game was gen 8 in some Sri Lanka region and it turned out to be LGPE.

Really, he/she was sketchy from the beginning, the LGPE reveal was just the nail in the coffin.

Welp, looks like it’s likely that there’s no Nintendo direct in January
1BE3859A-2F75-4AFE-9A50-359C9863A90F.jpeg

Haven’t they been making announcements over Twitter? With that, and the Indie Showcase things might clear up for a Pokemon direct in February.
They’ve been tweeting mostly release dates. There’s still other switch games they need to talk about.

I’d guess we’ll have a general direct in February and maybe if we’re lucky a Pokemon one as well.

I think Team Neon might possibly be a thing. I think the color scheme for the next games are toxic green and hot pink.

Here's kind of a wishlist of what I want in pokémon Gen 8

-Better customization.I want to be able to custum the face, the height, even the age.It's weird to play as a 10 years old whenn you are 22.

-At least 100 new pokemon. I'm not counting regional variant or mega in here. I'm talking of brand new pokemon and evolution of previous pokémon. New Baby pokemon would be could too.It would be awesome if they finally give Farfetch'd an evolution like the one found in Gold and silver beta.

-No more stupid feature that makes battle too easy like the Z move

- ia less stupid. I hope they'll finally use strategic moves .

-Give 6 pokemon to all gym leader and all Elite four members.

-Add more feature that make the game fun like the movie thing in BW2 and the pokeathlon in HGSS

- Give stronger pokemon to the evil team member

-More random strong trainer

- 2 rival, one that is friendly and the other who is an a**hole.

- NO MORE GEN 1 STUFF! I'm a genwunner and i'm tired of the gen 1 pokemon right now. No more mega or regional variants, no more return to kanto unless you do a cmplete reboot of the region. Therefore, evolutions of pokemon that needs it are welcome.

-Like in SM, give us the possibility to keep the pokemon with us or to send it in the box just after we catch him.

-A proper online hub where it will be easy to trade and battle with other.

-An insanly big map

-Move that really touch the target in the animation.

-Awesome music. I didn't like the music in SM.

-More cool looking pokemon like Nidoking and Blaziken and less aweful looking like luvdisc and klefki.

I think that's a lot, but a 70$ game, hope a good game.

The only things I don't see possible from your list are 100 new Pokémon since I doubt they will do that again, and age customization. The rest sound like nice addition although I disagree with SM music not being good. I prefered that music over X/Y, specially Lumiose's theme that sounded horribly annoying but that's because we have different tastes.

DBE3548C-8E57-40C7-AD67-E57D7D1F4513.jpeg
I really enjoyed coach trainers from LGPE, which featured Pokémon with buffed stats and rewarded you with a TM afterwards. Love to see that make a return.

Including more of the strategies used in competitive with these coach trainers or even gym leaders with specific tactics instead of specific typing would be interesting (ie: healing gym, wall gym, speed/sweeper gym, terrain gym, etc.)

I’m fully expecting graphics to be sun/moon with better textures and no outlines. I’d be happy with an overworld and camera seen in Town trailer, with the overworld being used for battles without a transition screen would be great for immersion.

Hi Guys, I am sorry that I was here last couple days,because I was busy last couple days. I just found this rumors on 4Chan recently.

Here's it says:
The return of the following Pokémon for all Pokémon.
"-New "Connected form" only for the battles.
-108 new Pokémon.
-One of the two games begins with the letter "M" and ends with the letter "S".
-One of the two legendary Pokémon is similar to a "disk".
-The WORD of this generation is connected to the TITLES of the previous generation
. "

-Better customization.I want to be able to custum the face, the height, even the age.It's weird to play as a 10 years old whenn you are 22.
It gets weirder when you get closer to 30. =P

Age customization really would be a great addition, especially with the expanding age groups and target market extending to GO players- many of whom are middle aged.

Dont really see why that matters TBH

I feel the posters will end up being red herrings.

The posters are very likely our only hint for the next games at the moment- I don't see why they would add red herring posters when they are indistinguishable without a clearer reference and the others clearly reference other games. It would just leave us asking WTF those posters are supposed to be if they weren't the next games.

Hi Guys, I am sorry that I was here last couple days,because I was busy last couple days. I just found this rumors on 4Chan recently.

Here's it says:
The return of the following Pokémon for all Pokémon.
"-New "Connected form" only for the battles.
-108 new Pokémon.
-One of the two games begins with the letter "M" and ends with the letter "S".
-One of the two legendary Pokémon is similar to a "disk".

-The WORD of this generation is connected to the TITLES of the previous generation
. "

Mars?

Mars is war and its opposite is Venus.. This clearly a fake rumor which is piggybacking on that solar system rumor earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom