• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a picture of the LGPE map thing? I don't have a switch so I haven't played it yet.

edit, i want to make note there is a lake in the larger land mass. i see alot of these maps shown online without the lake. This picture was taken from the official trailer of LGPE.

Attachments

• 38802825_284843418988628_1741837812392525824_n.jpg
    38802825_284843418988628_1741837812392525824_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 76
The only things I don't see possible from your list are 100 new Pokémon since I doubt they will do that again, and age customization. The rest sound like nice addition although I disagree with SM music not being good. I prefered that music over X/Y, specially Lumiose's theme that sounded horribly annoying but that's because we have different tastes.

X and Y had awesome OST

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWK7L-XzRcY&list=PL6akIKaXBeU0E-nJ7YNxoNDDi41OXjFoi&index=136

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsDMr5w_D3Q&index=129&list=PL6akIKaXBeU0E-nJ7YNxoNDDi41OXjFoi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eNWy3lRTyc&list=PL6akIKaXBeU0E-nJ7YNxoNDDi41OXjFoi&index=178

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9YlYtxdimA&index=45&list=RDkSiPz3JNc2g

Those are just exemples.

And why it wouldn't be possible to have 100 or more new pokemon? I think that it's more possible then ever because they want this generation to be memorable! And with the fact that the games are more expensive than ever, they have to give more to the players.

TBH honest, that map doesn't mean anything.

Today, i was playing through LGPE again and in the Research Lab on Cinnabar, their also was a picture with a huge snowy mountain that was located on the side of a map/island, so it wasn't Alola, so that one doesn't have it on the side (Neither of the current regions have one at the side of the region if i recall correctly).

Everyone is looking at the shaped map, but what if that was a misdirect by GF and the one in the research lap is the correct one.

TBH honest, that map doesn't mean anything.

Today, i was playing through LGPE again and in the Research Lab on Cinnabar, their also was a picture with a huge snowy mountain that was located on the side of a map/island, so it wasn't Alola, so that one doesn't have it on the side (Neither of the current regions have one at the side of the region if i recall correctly).

Everyone is looking at the shaped map, but what if that was a misdirect by GF and the one in the research lap is the correct one.
care to share a pick of the picture you are talking about?

I found a new "rumor".

>Mars/Venus
>Innito Region
>Based on Italy
>Region theme is harmony
>Vast region with a drastically different aesthetic
>Starters are zodiac themed
>Grass/Steel Lion (Leo)
>Fire/Poison Snake (Ophiuchus)
>Water/Dark Crab (Cancer)
>116 new mon plus 12 regional variants from gens 2 & 3
>3 new Eeveeloutions. Fighting, Poison, Ghost
>Regions mon include fire type pepper line, single stage electric longhorn steer, fairy type dreamcatcher line
>Gen 1 mon will not be native to region, can trade over from LGPE
>Legendaries have connections to heavenly bodies, inspired by Roman myth
>Box Legendaries based on War and Love, Boar and Swan
>Minor trio based on Orion’s belt
>Main evil team leader is female for first time, Antonia
>Team Veil, focused on removing emotion from the world
>BOTW comparisons are accurate for the story, gameplay and graphics will fall short
>2 Switch Bundle Editions upon release, one for each version
>Two catching styles, classic or enhanced
>Pokéball Plus support will be integrated for enhanced
>Overworld Pokémon will return
>Some mechanics from Go and LGPE will bleed over but overall gameplay will be in line with mainline

Probably fake because it seems the same person made a post a couple days ago with just the names and region name. It also looks like its heavily relying the the "user got banned for this post" thing. Still, I thought it was worth sharing.

Going to Mars would be a dream come true, but that's too good to be real.

I hope it will be call Melody and Symphony,because Mars and Venus sounds sexism to me. I wish both genders should be treat equal than gather going at each others with men and women like battle of sexes.

I remembered the 5th Gen was being titled Black and White ticked most people off because the name sounds racism. I don't blame people on that.

I hope it will be call Melody and Symphony,because Mars and Venus sounds sexism to me. I wish both genders should be treat equal than gather going at each others with men and women like battle of sexes.

I remembered the 5th Gen was being titled Black and White ticked most people off because the name sounds racism. I don't blame people on that.
Erm, they don't have to use that aspect of Mars and Venus, you know.

Also, Black & White ticked people off because it sounded racist? Seriously? Talk about critical research failure.

-The WORD of this generation is connected to the TITLES of the previous generation. "
What's a "word of a generation"? Do they mean theme or something?
because Mars and Venus sounds sexism to me. I wish both genders should be treat equal than gather going at each others with men and women like battle of sexes.
They don't have to make it purely gender-based.
Like others have said, nobody thought black and white were referring to the races. It's clearly just referring to the actual colors.

Erm, they don't have to use that aspect of Mars and Venus, you know.

Also, Black & White ticked people off because it sounded racist? Seriously? Talk about critical research failure.
I even remembered, Prog rocker, when I was on Pokebeach that people got mad about Black and white got announced and even people made fun of it that they were a joke.

I even remembered, Prog rocker, when I was on Pokebeach that people got mad about Black and white got announced and even people made fun of it that they were a joke.
*sigh* Part of me wants to ask to see the post, but part of me wants to remind me that I don't want to have a heart attack while young. The stupidity of people really knows no bounds.

EDIT: @TechSkylander1518 I think they meant "World", not "Word".

*sigh* Part of me wants to ask to see the post, but part of me wants to remind me that I don't want to have a heart attack while young. The stupidity of people really knows no bounds.

EDIT: @TechSkylander1518 I think they meant "World", not "Word".
I hasn't been on Pokebeach for awhile and they updated their site.

The poor guy thinks leaks like that will end...

I really want a moa Pokémon, but I feel that the closest thing we have is Doduo/Dodrio, so maybe it will end as a regional variant of them.

I doubt anyone is going to stop making fake leaks besides they're kinda fun to see and discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom