• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general, whether fan made or an actual glimpse: the nice scene of it sleeping is a good reminder that if wild Pokemon will be in the overworld in Gen 8, there is at least a medium chance they will have programmed behaviors that depend on the time of day! :) :) :)

It would almost seem to be an impossible feat, I am certainly not expecting it but am still curious about what wild Pokemon format will have been created!

It's called a joke, sweaty...

First of all I don’t think you can check if I’m sweaty currently...

I was not addressing your post. UK derailing the entire thread has been a constant theme for this thread as of late.

An eeveelution name suggestion turned into a completely unrelated discussion on Christianity, God and the Devil for instance.

I actually used to like the idea of UK as a region since it’s one of my dream destinations to visit, but anything UK related on this thread at this point just results in “Not again...” from my side.

At this point I’ll happily support a rule banning any discussion on UK...

It has literally ended up derailing discussion at many opportunities.
It would be funny if the game ended up being in another region with nothing to do with U.K or any Europe country XD
It's called a joke, sweaty...
I think that PkmnTrainerV's post was not directed to you ^-^

In general, whether fan made or an actual glimpse: the nice scene of it sleeping is a good reminder that if wild Pokemon will be in the overworld in Gen 8, there is at least a medium chance they will have programmed behaviors that depend on the time of day! :) :) :)

It would almost seem to be an impossible feat, I am certainly not expecting it but am still curious about what wild Pokemon format will have been created!
I hope that will be real, like the Magmar walking near the top of a volcano in Wela Volcano Park, or some interactions like play with Rockruff in the beggining of the Ultra Sun/Moon, and others pokémon along the game (Pyukumuku in the beach, Bewear in the Battle Tree)

That's actually adorable, I love it, I hope it's real, I will catch one! If it's ground/ electric, even better reason to keep it on the team.

I don't see why it should be impossible! NPCs in BOTW have their daytime/nighttime schedules independent of the PC so the precedent is definitely there and on the same hardware. Whether GF has the ambition (or the manpower relative to the length of the production cycle) to do it for Gen VIII is another thing, but it would certainly be awesome.

I guess my only question would be: why of all things would they leak the gen 8 caterpie instead of something more distinct?
The majority of fake leaks tend to be starters, so maybe it's a way of making it more believable.

It would be funny if the game ended up being in another region with nothing to do with U.K or any Europe country XD
Antarctica for Gen VIII

I think they should add them into the games finally. XD Excellent cross-promotion like Dusk Lycanroc and Ash-Greninja (except 1000x better than Ash-Greninja)

That way of thinking. I like it!

Alright everybody, Pokemon just posted facts about Blastoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom