• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that?
fake pokemon leak | Tumblr

Major Unannounced Nintendo Switch Games Confirmed For 2018! - HQ Video Games

16EFFFC5-0C9F-4C34-BA38-C9631E5CE1C2.jpeg

Also, the environment looks tropical, so it wouldn't be another Kalos game. It would pretty much be a new gen game where you play as an old protagonist. I highly doubt that they would do that.

http://i.********/vp/1548137355568.jpg

Seen on 4chan! Can this be real?

Aside from the character model this looks like an N64 game with "HD" lighting. It's awful.

If this hadn't already been proven fake I honestly wouldn't be able to put it past GameFreak, though.

Seen on 4chan! Can this be real?

fry.png
Not sure if serious or sarcasm...

Eh, February seems like the most legit time-frame for an official reveal. Every so called "leaker" on 4-chan (Poke'Poland now, really?) should be dismissed unless they bring something damn good to the table. The news cycle will most likely be an improved version of the Sun/Moon cycle.

The echidna does look cute tho... (Team Robotnik plz?) Edit: LAWL! Exactly. Good design though.

Last edited:
Aside from the character model this looks like an N64 game with "HD" lighting. It's awful.

If this hadn't already been proven fake I honestly wouldn't be able to put it past GameFreak, though.
Remember the time everyone said, the picture with main protagonist ride lapras with eevee were fake and the graphic looks awful?
I currently wouldn't get suprised if this actually is real. lol

Remember the time everyone said, the picture with main protagonist ride lapras with eevee were fake and the graphic looks awful?
I currently wouldn't get suprised if this actually is real. lol
But the picture was debunked earlier last year. It even was posted way before LGPE's announcement.

EDIT: Even earlier than the Lapras pic.

EDIT 2: Okay, I got mistaken. It might be somewhere in this thread.

But the picture was debunked earlier last year. It even was posted way before LGPE's announcement.

EDIT: Even earlier than the Lapras pic.
Yeah i have seen it, if this picture really was earlier there than lapras picture maybe how much possibility is there that this is an picture of an beta version or something?
I dont say its true, but sometimes picture like this have really suprised us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom