• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting doesn't seem to be working on mobile, but @FinnishPokéFan92 , can you please tell me what I should watch in full instead of dismissing my post like that? The video's on the same subject as the last one and covers the same stuff. Just telling me to watch it, without mentioning any reason why it's different from the last, isn't really helping. Masuda's past hints get brought up every time someone analyzes one of his tweets, I'm not going to sit through five minutes of Rowlit explaining them just to see a small difference like "Rowlit thinks the title is Pokemon Cold, not Pokemon Renewal".

Quoting doesn't seem to be working on mobile, but @FinnishPokéFan92 , can you please tell me what I should watch in full instead of dismissing my post like that? The video's on the same subject as the last one and covers the same stuff. Just telling me to watch it, without mentioning any reason why it's different from the last, isn't really helping. Masuda's past hints get brought up every time someone analyzes one of his tweets, I'm not going to sit through five minutes of Rowlit explaining them just to see a small difference like "Rowlit thinks the title is Pokemon Cold, not Pokemon Renewal".
Sorry. I didn't mean to sound dismissive. He also drew comparisons to the previous tweet that turned out to be a Sun and Moon hint, as well as some hints regarding the timing. I only watched it once, so I don't remember word to word.

But personally, I also think the announcement is coming soon, since the games are coming out late this year, and in all the previous cases this has happened, we've gotten the announcement within the first couple months of the year.

Once you use a switch, you can't simply go back to traditional playstyle like nothing happened, guys.
It you want an advise, don't buy any downgraded version of the switch. It's an amazing console, go for an upgraded one if there'll ever be one or wait for a price drop. Don't buy anything that has no removable joycons or a console that is only portable/docked. There are better handheld consoles and better home consoles. The switch greatness lays in its versatility. Don't sacrifice it for a price cut.
Some people really can't afford it, though, so if there was a significantly cheaper model that they could afford, at least they would have that opportunity.

LOL that Masuda tweet

In the tweet Masuda basically said he got his driver's license renewed , is waiting for the bus now that he's done, and that the wind is cold and strong.

I can't people over analysed someone getting their drivers license renewed ...

Next games: Pokemon Car and Pokemon Bus

I am calling everything that has Pokémon Plus and Minus as FAKE NEWS unless GF announces it.

Someone in one video warned of O-Mega Pokemon XY for stealing other peoples theories and calling them as his own.

I'm not saying that is made up or real, that's for you to decide.

London is also famous for its iconic red busses, in reference to Masuda's tweet.
Certainly seeing a lot of London pop up from Pokemon sources, not necessarily England or UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom