• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also drew comparisons to the previous tweet that turned out to be a Sun and Moon hint, as well as some hints regarding the timing. I only watched it once, so I don't remember word to word.
But that was exactly what I referred to earlier-why is this tweet more likely to be a hint than any other of his tweets?

I know you’re probably joking (at least i hope so), but it’s tiresome everytime something related to Plusle/Minun shows up someone unironically links it to Plus/Minus. It’s long past beating a dead horse.

Obviously i was joking

That Pokemon Channel which did London Bridge also dubbed Twinkle Twinkle Little Star recently.

At best now, you can argue the next region is European since Twinkle Little Star is french in origin LOL

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early-19th-century English poem by Jane Taylor, "The Star". The poem, which is in couplet form, was first published in 1806 in Rhymes for the Nursery, a collection of poems by Taylor and her sister Ann.

EDIT: Both sisters are also from... London!

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early-19th-century English poem by Jane Taylor, "The Star". The poem, which is in couplet form, was first published in 1806 in Rhymes for the Nursery, a collection of poems by Taylor and her sister Ann.

EDIT: Both sisters are also from... London!
DUN DUN DUN

But yeah, I'm still not completely convinced the next region will be based on the UK. It's perfectly possible and I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be even less surprised if it weren't.

DUN DUN DUN

But yeah, I'm still not completely convinced the next region will be based on the UK. It's perfectly possible and I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be even less surprised if it weren't.

It's looking more like London than the UK. So far we've not really seen anything outside London.
Besides no region has ever featured a whole country before, Kalos came closest by being roughly half of France.

Yay the stupid conspiracy lives !!!
salt-shaker.jpg

It's looking more like London than the UK. So far we've not really seen anything outside London.
Besides no region has ever featured a whole country before, Kalos came closest by being roughly half of France.
That's true - if we do get a region in the UK I'd expect it to be based on London like how Unova is mostly based on NYC or southern England like Kalos being half of France.

London is a huge multicultural city, and yet I wouldn't even be surprised if the capital got it's own region. I'm from the north, and yet I can't stand London for how almost of a backwater they made us become. I'm hoping that if the UK does become a region that it shows more than just London.

That Pokemon Channel which did London Bridge also dubbed Twinkle Twinkle Little Star recently.

At best now, you can argue the next region is European since Twinkle Little Star is french in origin LOL
Pokemon Stars confirmed, duh.

Clearly based on this and everything featuring Plusle and Minun, we're getting Pokemon Plus, Minus and Stars for Gen 8- all at once. They're all based in the UK and the theme is nursery songs, because that's totally what I think of when I think "games made for longtime fans."

London is a huge multicultural city, and yet I wouldn't even be surprised of the capital got it's own region. I'm from the north, and yet I can't stand London for how almost of a backwater they made us become. I'm hoping that if the UK does become a region that it shows more than just London.

I agree I'd prefer more than just London too.

Honestly, I would like all of the UK to be featured as the region, plus, if you look at the UK map politically, it can definitely fit. After all, no need to add in the entirety of Ireland when they can just use Northern Ireland.

Honestly, I would like all of the UK to be featured as the region, plus, if you look at the UK map politically, it can definitely fit. After all, no need to add in the entirety of Ireland when they can just use Northern Ireland.
Kalos is the largest region ever made in the Pokemon games thus far, and that is equivalent in size to the Island of Great Britain.

The gen 8 region should be big anyways. Much bigger than alola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom