• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There haven't really been any potential hints suggesting Spain since the first Zeraora trailer over a year ago showed Ash with a collar resembling the flag.
What about Oricorio's Baile form and Tapu Bulu?

People in this thread explained to you why those aren’t hints.

You and certain other users need to accept that not everyone is going to agree with you on a “hint” and that’s okay.
I was only shoving this thing only to help you to understand the deeper meaning than just what you see on the surface. If you do not want to then fine, I won't force you now that we've had enough. If anything, writing in forums by now has a major floor of misunderstanding a person's tone and mood. For example, I would see your's, @Oriden, @PkmnTrainerV and few's tone as being snappy and rude when the opposite is true. You might see me as rude too when I am just being calm and accepting when writing this.
We truly need to work this whole thing out, when we know that that will not happen anytime soon.

Last edited:
What about Oricorio's Baile form and Tapu Bulu?

Oh yeah I'd consider those hints towards Spain, in fact for a while I would say Spain was the front runner before falling behind that other well known country.
The Zeraora trailer came after the release of Sun and Moon however so that's the most recent hint towards Spain. In terms of likelihood I'd personally rate Spain as 2nd most likely.

For example, I would see your's, @Oriden, @PkmnTrainerV and few's tone as being snappy and rude when the opposite is true

Please quote posts in which you see us as rude.

In case the search function is not available please put this on google:

site:forums.bulbagarden.net ‘any keyword you remember’

I’d genuinely like to see if I sound rude specially by mod views specially since I personally thought I was working on it.

Bulbagarden strives to be a friendly and welcoming place to my knowledge and this forum post is no exception. I’d never dream of being a contributor to the opposite.

@Champion Cynthia Just an innocent question, further clarification that no malice or curtness involved, just plain curiosity...

You’ve often said that Spain is improbable because there are too many hints about it, and at the same time you’ve enlightened the thread on many, many hints about the UK. Why should this logic be applied to Spain but not UK?

Due to the recent rules I will not be replying after seeing your answer to maintain the usual atmosphere.

Sincere apologies if you’ve found any of the posts rude. I assure you they’re not meant to be so.

Please quote posts in which you see us as rude.

In case the search function is not available please put this on google:

site:forums.bulbagarden.net ‘any keyword you remember’

I’d genuinely like to see if I sound rude specially by mod views specially since I personally thought I was working on it.

Bulbagarden strives to be a friendly and welcoming place to my knowledge and this forum post is no exception. I’d never dream of being a contributor to the opposite.
I just said, to me you may sound rude sometimes, but to you, you might be writing it in whatever mood you're in. I don't know. That is what I'm getting at with writing in forums. The misunderstanding that often times start conflicts.

Going to a more light hearted discussion... how would the fanbase react if an unlikely country is selected as a region?

India for instance? It can provide all the biomes people want. Snowy areas, an entire area of rocky plateaus with waterfalls, deserts, even a cold desert! (Seriously has Pokemon ever covered cold deserts?), windy areas, rainy areas and a few tropical zones.

Maybe one version starts in northern India (cold) and one starts in south (hot) to provide different experiences? Maybe the 12-hour time difference feature could be carried forward too.

@Champion Cynthia Just an innocent question, further clarification that no malice or curtness involved, just plain curiosity...

You’ve often said that Spain is improbable because there are too many hints about it, and at the same time you’ve enlightened the thread on many, many hints about the UK. Why should this logic be applied to Spain but not UK?

Due to the recent rules I will not be replying after seeing your answer to maintain the usual atmosphere.

Sincere apologies if you’ve found any of the posts rude. I assure you they’re not meant to be so.

While there has been some bullying going on I wouldn't consider you part of it. Worst case scenario you probably liked some of the posts which could be interpreted as endorsing or joining in on it.

While there has been some bullying going on I wouldn't consider you part of it. Worst case scenario you probably liked some of the posts which could be interpreted as endorsing or joining in on it.

I’d still love to see the quotes even if they’re not by me. The forums had a huge crackdown on bullying some time ago, even warning users for liking any posts with perceived bullying.

The guidelines were pretty strict and I’d have ended up with infraction points if I had liked any posts flagged for bullying.

I am willing to dismiss the claim that the UK will be the next region. I'm just writing from what I've found in Masuda's recent tweets, as his tweets did hint of Sun and Moon in the past, and LGPE beforehand.

The Spain one I didn't find sense because of the pictures the GF crew took whilst there. There are also recent pictures of them in Southern France, and from what one Ruffledrowlit mentioned in one of his latest videos, Strasbourg. If it's supposed to be a secret, then why post pictures of them in that location? I wrote posts ago if anyone had reported seeing the GF crew in New York City, France and Hawaii before the games based on them came out. I didn't get an answer, so it could stand to reason that they'd rather hint than to show where they are. Mind you, I did remember them being in Northern and Southern France for inspiration work for Pokemon Black the Movie and Pokemon White the Movie. Similar to them being in The Netherlands for the Zoroark film, Greece for Arceus, Norway for Giratina, Spain for Darkrai etc. Perhaps the Spain one might be used in some later filming location or something. I dunno.

Something might be telling us that we are not that far on a reveal.

Last edited:
I’d still love to see the quotes even if they’re not by me. The forums had a huge crackdown on bullying some time ago, even warning users for liking any posts with perceived bullying.

The guidelines were pretty strict and I’d have ended up with infraction points if I had liked any posts flagged for bullying.

Well I'm sure the mods have already dealt with them, and possibly even deleted them, without the search function it's impossible to say.
Even the ones that are more recent, if they are quoted to you here now it would risk another flare up from those users.

Let's just leave it at over the past couple of weeks a few users have repeatedly mocked other users and their posts even swearing at them on occasion.
As far as I recall I don't remember you making any such posts.

As you've said it's something you're keen to look at and work on, if I see you or someone else make such a post would it be alright to PM you?

@Defiant I guess it would be the best idea if everyone moved on.

The moderation here is quite strong and there is no doubt that if there has been any incident remotely close to bullying the mods have dealt with them and also the people who liked them.

The punishments are not made public, except for unique cases like the one involving RileyXY1 (I don’t think you were around then??)

This will be the last post on the matter by me since we’re going really off topic, and I’ll encourage everyone to move onto new topics.

We’ve ended up with new topics just in time! Will we get something on Feb 6?

@Defiant I guess it would be the best idea if everyone moved on.

The moderation here is quite strong and there is no doubt that if there has been any incident remotely close to bullying the mods have dealt with them and also the people who liked them.

The punishments are not made public, except for unique cases like the one involving RileyXY1 (I don’t think you were around then??)

This will be the last post on the matter by me since we’re going really off topic, and I’ll encourage everyone to move onto new topics.

We’ve ended up with new topics just in time! Will we get something on Feb 6?
Looks to me like all the activity happening in the past few days, we will. Fingers crossed

I wouldn't like that. I had enough of tropical paradises in this franchise. I would like the next region to be based on somewhere temperate please.

The post was a joke, and I agree with you. We can do with a change of scenery.
I’d love if we see many other diverse climates capitalising on the new improved graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom