• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm what about Pokemon Connect and Pokemon Divide?

I have a feeling the reveal is imminent. Didn't they do something before the SUMO annoucement counting from Gen 1 to gen 6 and then the reveal was gen 7.

There is some sort of small chance that the main copyright for Gen 8 is monpoké ..!! I remember that it is a very broad copyright that would probably allow them to not reveal the version names before an announcement/reveal.

Here it is; i had forgotten how it looked! it is weirdly inspiring really!

monpoke-logo.jpg

Hmm, European International Championships in April... do they ever reveal anything at those? Could be a date to mark down.

There is some sort of small chance that the main copyright for Gen 8 is monpoké ..!! I remember that it is a very broad copyright that would probably allow them to not reveal the version names before an announcement/reveal.

monpoke-logo.jpg
I don't think copyrights work like that... pretty sure that it would have to at least say "pokemon" to be a placeholder for Gen 8.

@nickdt; plus there is also the maintenance going on from Feb 12 to the 13th for the Switch. So I think you may be on to something about a reveal soon enough.

monpoke-logo.jpg
A quick google search gave me this article:

Huge companies like these like to operate independently, so having a joint trademark would allow them to assess their assets better. This move is Nintendo shuffling around assets around really, nothing more.

Last edited:

monpoke-logo.jpg

It’s probably the new bank equivalent.

‘Mon Pokemon’ is my Pokemon in French (like Pokemon Amie was Pokemon friend or ‘Poke my friend’ if you like puns).

It also could be short for Monster Pocket i.e. storage.

Another sabretooth tiger legendary...? Did they forget Raikou exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom