• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which was?

Sorry I didn't reply to you here, but I replied it by PM.

This also probably means that if we indeed are getting a reveal leading into pokemon day, it'll be a meatier trailer than just logos. Now I can totally see the general direct including an announcement for the pokemon direct date

I don't believe we'll have the first trailer now, imo. But in fact, if that Q&A be about the next games, surely we would not just have a teaser, otherwise there would be nothing to ask (I mean, that would had been revealed, and that they could talk about).

Last edited:
I'm hyped for some more LGPE shilling

Who will be in this Q&A session? Was that announced?

A lot. Of speculation. And rumors. And potential hints.
That's a big lot of speculation given that we know literally nothing about the games/generation tho... not gonna complain after all, just curious about the big number.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMCp-yse38

Did he finally loose it or is he on something?

I'd say he lost it, doesn't have any record of being right. He said Zygarde wasn't going to get forms of any kind with 100% certainty and he was wrong. Besides, Pokemon is marketing Sinnoh for next year, since this isn't direct marketing. Especially since they are waiting for Detective Pikachu to premier in theaters before they market Sinnoh directly.

To be honest, I don't know if that's a good sign.

Would they reveal a trailer with enough content for 5 days of Q&A? If the trailer be released on the 27th, would we already have a Q&A on the same day? Wouldn't that be a bit rushed? What about the Pikachu and Eevee "appearances"?

We can still hear about the games this month. I think we'll have some news on the Direct this week. But I'm not sure about this Treehouse. Of course, this is just my opinion.

The only thing suspicious is that there hasn’t been anything similar announced for the Japan side yet, though I guess there’s still plenty time for that to happpen

Yes; there is still not an announcement for the 13th/14th yet which is a bit confusing!

I personally think that they won't focus on Gen 8 for all 5 days of the Q/A.

There is a lot going on with Pokemon this year already: with the upcoming films of Detective Pikachu and the mewtwo movie, the anime wrapping up sun/moon, LGPE, Pokemon Quest...

Multiple days isn't a bad sign imo because they could be saving the Gen 8 news for the final day of the Q/A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom