• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, its a snow day here in the Easter Part of the USA, so I come late again to make this post. Paul has uploaded another video, a small one though:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGY4Bd8neA

Its small and very much to the point, but he pretty much restates his stance that this MAY lead to something, but there are chances it may not. He also states that if there isn't anything, or even a General Direct, we have still the Mewtwo mystery for this month. However he is still certain for something big in Feb-March.
I'm starting to lean towards May, even though many will argue it as very late, but I feel like maybe they prefer revealing the game right before E3 to get in on the E3 hype now. But who knows, time will tell.
Also, that 4chan post for me seems a bit hit or miss. I feel like he said too much to warrant it real, but again, we will see. Cheers and lets hope for a General Direct announcement tomorrow, or the 13th. Cheers, and happy Tuesday (or Snow Day!).

I interpreted Paul's video as him mentioning we should still be excited for pokemon day jskfjs

but yeah I do feel like the next two weeks will illustrate quite nicely whether we should expect anything substantial or not. If there's no announcement on pokemon day and it's entirely a kids event, but the mewtwo reveal is something cool, then I can't imagine us having to wait much longer beyond that

Just another person claiming to be fired from Gamefreak. He mentions Pokemon fusion. Which I dont think is a thing outside of Kyurem and Necrozma.

Yeah, those two (that I can think of off the top of my head) are the only ones with the capability to do anything related to fusion. Would rather the idea be restricted to just them to be honest as that's what makes it unique.

At least once we get Gen 8, plus & minus rumors can officially die.

I'm really hoping for news soon -- I feel like something will happen for sure. Too many things have hinted towards it. But... I dont know if the somethings are going to be Gen 8 though...

I'm really hoping for news soon -- I feel like something will happen for sure. Too many things have hinted towards it. But... I dont know if the somethings are going to be Gen 8 though...
Watch the games be called Plus and Minus just to annoy people further. :p

All there needs is to be one very very minor connection and people will still blindly believe lol

Just another person claiming to be fired from Gamefreak. He mentions Pokemon fusion. Which I dont think is a thing outside of Kyurem and Necrozma.

You'd think with all these disgruntled and fired employees, Game Freak would have closed up shop by now. Was that the so called "Heaven & Earth" leak? Claiming that the villain team wanted to create a world without good/evil in it?

I hope that the 13th actually is a lucky day.

When would we expect some announcement if a direct where to happen tomorrow the 13th

If we are going to have a direct of some kind tomorrow, then today or at least tomorrow in the early morning we must have an announcement.

Remember that there are going to be two maintenance periods for the Switch today, with the second one finishing tomorrow. It's most likely a Direct of some kind if they had scheduled that much change on the Switch in such a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom