• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lana got her eevee they wondered if it would evolve into a bug type.

Was stuff like boxboy known beforehand?
Yup

But the Weedle tweet was posted on 2/14~15 (depending on your time zone). And the LGPE one on 5/19 in Japan (LGPE was announced on 5/30 in Japan).

(on* 2/14...in* Japan) sigh I keep commiting minor english errors (Sorry, esl here).

About this account, i’m pretty sure they don’t know anything
View attachment 115850View attachment 115851
Also notice how all the games he mentioned are just generic titles.

I'm not sure about yet, but those are good points. But they also hit the Fire Emblem presentation time.

Maybe, it's hard to say now. Maybe they have excluded the other guesses, as well (like the 10 and 15min ones). It's also hard to give any kind of credibility to them now. I think I'm going to do the same thing as some people in the Era and wait to see if they will actually reveal anything else.

I know it was a joke but it could be something the writers just threw in as a fun little hint for the fans.
They would have had to have gotten that kind of information from GameFreak and considering how the final starter evos leaked, I doubt GameFreak is handing spoilers over that far in advance.

Remember that Masuda teased Let's Go through his Pokemon Go tweet before, so we shouldn't rule out the Pokemon Go tweet just yet.
If you mean the tweet that said 5:29 on it, we were just discussing how that could have been coincidence- especially considering that news didn't actually drop on 5/29, it dropped on 5/30.

If you mean the tweet that said 5:29 on it, we were just discussing how that could have been coincidence- especially considering that news didn't actually drop on 5/29, it dropped on 5/30.

There is one aspect i can think of is, that it is somewhat still accurate as far as, "this is the last day that there will not be any news"!! :) :)

If he has posted numbers purposefully before, and currently, it seems to be for fun, an idea that he has personally; maybe that is the most potential hinting that Game Freak/Nintendo would want to be happening, so even to keep the date ambiguous would be considered polite and meeting their policy for soft-announcing!

So it is a good situation all around.

They would have had to have gotten that kind of information from GameFreak and considering how the final starter evos leaked, I doubt GameFreak is handing spoilers over that far in advance.

If we are actually going to get an announcement this month then there is no doubt that they will have. started working on the new anime already or at the very least know something about the new games. Especially if the new series will dropping around the same time as the game is released.

There is one aspect i can think of is, that it is somewhat still accurate as far as, "this is the last day that there will not be any news"!! :):)

If he has posted numbers purposefully before, and currently, it seems to be for fun, an idea that he has personally; maybe that is the most potential hinting that Game Freak/Nintendo would want to be happening, so even to keep the date ambiguous would be considered polite and meeting their policy for soft-announcing!

So it is a good situation all around.
-shrug- I mean, whether it is or isn't, confirmation bias will persist if we get news on the 26th or 27th either way so... I'm not paying the numbers any mind, but I'm not interested in arguing with anyone who thinks they mean anything either. We're all just expecting the same date for different reasons.

But considering Masuda's position in the company, I think he's one of the people who decides how much hinting is too much hinting. XD And "hinting" a date via one of several random sets of numbers on a screen isn't exactly a big reveal. He's dropped way more direct hints than that.

Waaaay more direct-

View: https://twitter.com/LuisJimenez2012/status/996550045745995777

Hey !a pokemon logo came out on 4chan the image and design are in good quality.Its also has korean logo for it,its crown and scepter btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom