• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the 100+ pages that came up while I was off playing KH3 to the Platinum Trophy didn't announce anything new!

At the same time I'm so thirsty for news. The Direct gave me nothing but more thirst because there was nothing for Animal Crossing, but now I'm also thirsty to hear about Rune Factory 5...

Nintendo plz I am dying

Ah... then i missed that. Cannot have them all.

But its possible it doesn't mean anything right now, because its a different console at all. But when SUMO was revealed, XY reveal trailer was made private.

Oh, I see what do you mean now. The SM trailer has already been removed/made as private for a while now, I think (regarding official channels). I'm not sure about the others (LGPE and USUM).

Last edited:
Good to see the 100+ pages that came up while I was off playing KH3 to the Platinum Trophy didn't announce anything new!

At the same time I'm so thirsty for news. The Direct gave me nothing but more thirst because there was nothing for Animal Crossing, but now I'm also thirsty to hear about Rune Factory 5...

Nintendo plz I am dying

Pokemon is our only hope of hearing anything any time soon. Animal Crossing we'll very likely be waiting until E3. sigh

Will gen 8 have an orchastrated soundtrack? I hope it does

There should be at least some tracks recorded by/with an orchestra!

Sometimes i have been wondering if this generation will have an extra amount of science fiction (each game has already had quite a bit!) and so some compositions may include orchestra mixed with synthesizer!

The general Chinese community has been quiet since LGPE leaked which they knew of well in advance before PokeJungle shared that blurred Lapras picture.

I think it will be a long while before we get any real industry insider leaks for Pokemon again.

Whatever happened to the Chinese Riddler? Didn't he hint at pokemon sun&moon's titles and their box art legendaries before they were announced?

I seem to think he ended up getting in trouble with the law because of what he was doing. He is now laying low probably or possibly in prison.

The thread right now:

Attachments

• Waiting for Gen 8 news.jpg
    Waiting for Gen 8 news.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 34
I seem to think he ended up getting in trouble with the law because of what he was doing. He is now laying low probably or possibly in prison.
As I recall, he's not in prison- I think he just got scolded or opted not to leak anymore? People have posted speculation posts from him here since Sun and Moon, so he's still around, but he's not posting leaks anymore.

I remember pokesirena saying he didn't care enough about let's go to leak stuff but he'll be back when gen 8 train starts.

It's been an awful fast month and Pokemon Day is a little over a week away so we will be hearing something soon. Fun to see the thread so far in. 1500 pages here we come! Who gets a prize for final post on 1499 and first for 1500? Haha

The threads theme song

View: https://youtu.be/xk7qrL8aZjM

Edit: when you think about jt groudon is more of a sun pokemon than solgaleo

In terms of primal typing and Pokémon ability yes

In terms of actual origin and mythology, definitely not.

Honestly the best example of the sun is Volcarona in terms of Pokémon lore and real mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom