• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Triple, Rotation, and Horde Battles will return because I believe that the framerate slowdowns in SM where why they were cut, and now that will no longer be a problem.
Oh yeah, I can imagine these battles will definitely see a return now that Pokemon is running on a higher power console.

I'm dying now because I was thinking a bit more on the Espeon/Umbreon example and they're also dependent upon the time of day so if we really focus on the canon there- just how earth shattering is it for someone in one-time-of-day Kanto to venture over the border into Johto and look up at the sky? Like "Holyshit, what is going on?! It was light and now it's dark and I don't know what to believe anymore!" XD

Not just light and dark, because now they're suddenly experiencing color, too!

Don't forget Inverse Battles. Those were in the Gen VII games, but were unused.
Were they? That's kind of interesting.

Speaking of unused content in Sun and Moon, I wonder if the unused Pokemon GO gift location text may be indicative that transfers from GO is something that they are going to also want to implement in Gen 8. I mean, if they wanted it for the first games of Gen 7, it would kind of stand to reason?

Screenshots take a second to process. He could have tried taking one at 5:30 and it ended up processing at 5:29
In which case that time being a "hint" clearly did not matter when posting the screenshot?

He had a few days before reveal, he could have set another lucky egg to try to get the right time, if that's what his goal was.

Don't forget Inverse Battles. Those were in the Gen VII games, but were unused.

:evilgrin

A way to make Gym Leaders or "trails" more challenging if there ever were one. I could easily see a Gym/trial that advertised itself on the idea that things are not what they appear... would be good for the older crowd that is pretty accustomed to the type chart at this point.

:evilgrin

A way to make Gym Leaders or "trails" more challenging if there ever were one. I could easily see a Gym/trial that advertised itself on the idea that things are not what they appear... would be good for the older crowd that is pretty accustomed to the type chart at this point.
Yeeeeeeeeesssss. Do it, GF, do it! That would be so cool! I mean, they already had a gym with an alternate formate with Tate and Liza, why not throw in some more of these formats in other gyms/trials? They wanted to do something new, and that would give those battle types new life-- inverse, triple, rotation. Maybe not all of them, I know some people aren't fans of them, but spicing it up every once in a while would be fantastic.

Posting this (4channy) bc I find it pretty hilarious, and this thread needs a laugh:

Pokemon King and Pokemon Queen
King mascot is a wolf legendary, queen is a wyvern.
123 new Pokemon
26 regional variants
Some new Pokemon- Dragon-dog psuedo, electric/ground pikaclone mole, giant cat/caterpillar hybrid (normal/bug type),
New Royal type. Wolf is a Royal/Dark type, wyvern is a Royal/Dragon type.
Pokemon that become royal include Slowking, Kingdra, Tseerana, and Serperior.
Royal type Pokemon are super fancy, and are treasured in the new region.
another example of a royal type is a rat king. (A bunch of rats with their tails mixed up).

"Rat King"
http://i.********/vp/1550439627665.jpg

In which case that time being a "hint" clearly did not matter when posting the screenshot?

He had a few days before reveal, he could have set another lucky egg to try to get the right time, if that's what his goal was.
There's also something called Photoshop, Gimp or whatever. Just ignoring the mistake would make me disappointed in Masuda-senpai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom