• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep answering this seriously but I've been assuming that this statement was a joke. XD

...it was a joke, right? Because we know for fact that the games are releasing this year.

This thread has totally killed people's ability to detect humor, I swear- myself included.

Yes it was a joke lmao

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHDzBSr-ekM

Just uploaded on thier main channel, a tour video for Kanto

Likley tommorow, they'll do one for Johto, then Hoenn, etc. which lines up perfectly with ending right before Pokemon Day.

Semi-off topic: Too bad we didn’t get Kantonian rice balls jelly donuts instead of those Pewter Pebbles for the regional culinary dish.

On-topic: does the Pokémon channel update on the weekends too, or is it only on the weekdays? Could potentially mean we’re looking at a later reveal.

After wottergate and wottergate 2: tiger, owl, and seal edition. I wonder if they're trying to stop that from happening this time. Maybe they finally found out who kept doing that and supplying the leakers with inside knowledge and that's why we don't have any credible leaks anymore.

Also has anyone seriously checked the domain names yet?

After wottergate and wottergate 2: tiger, owl, and seal edition. I wonder if they're trying to stop that from happening this time. Maybe they finally found out who kept doing that and supplying the leakers with inside knowledge and that's why we don't have any credible leaks anymore.

Also has anyone seriously checked the domain names yet?
This is supposedly the site the sun/moon trademarks were originally found on. There's nothing new there yet. Not sure about domains specifically.

Last edited:
I just want to know who the Water starter is, to keep with my trend of always using them (except in XD, but that was because I find Psychic Pokémon more interesting).
I'm the same with the fire starter! Hope that it’s more natural than Incineroar. I grew to tolerate it but it sometimes becomes too off putting.

Piuk was better at BS too, so he’s not the King of BS.

So, I know everyone is talking about England being the next region, but there is there any chance at all that it could be Spain?
You know, people talking about a place's possibility doesn’t make it any more or less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom