• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the word gang? Anything new
2020 is most likely gonna be a break year though, especially since Gamefreak themselfs already have stated they cannot work on more than 2 Pokemon games at the same time and now they have another project with Town as well.

2021 is imo the first possibility for a Sinnoh Remake.
i think we all need a break year tbh lol

Is it just me or does that look like a Pokemon Go loading screen?
If that picture is in fact real, then it seems we might get a starter that is torchic-like. If we do, I hope it's final evolution is not another bipedal humanoid bird.
I don't know how I feel about Pokemon Satellite&Comet,though. They just sound...strange to me.

Hmm!! There is some room for a mobile game that has its own map/world and distinct gameplay attributes, and maybe some of its own Pokemon that could be transferred to GO and Gen 8? That would be really strange, but, as long as the game was not too complicated or relied too much on microtransactions to progress, it could also be interesting!

I doubt Town is going to be such a huge game for Game Freak, many of Game Freak's non-Pokemon games don't have such long quests.

i think we all need a break year tbh lol

Not me. I skipped USUM and LGPE because they were such awful games so it's like I've had 2 break years in a row. I could use some better Pokemon games.

I doubt Town is going to be such a huge game for Game Freak, many of Game Freak's non-Pokemon games don't have such long quests.

Town looks like it's a tech demo for them to get used to working with larger and more open overworlds. I doubt they're putting much effort into it either.

Brock is depicted as 15 in the anime. Is 15 now considered an adult? And what are they on about "a lack of adults"? You're constantly running into generic adults all the time-Mart clerks, nurses, the gym guy, the Safari Zone staff, Team Rocket, etc.

We can look at the concept art of "Capsule Monsters" and see that's clearly not the case. Hotels, marts, a town-all clearly non-desolate.

Thank you for debunking that! The closest things we had war-related at the time of Gen I and II were Lt. Surge and the war he took part, beta Blaine and the unused Soldier trainer class that was in beta Gold.

To add to this, judging by interviews I have seen about Mew's origins, I think the Pokémon Mansion had more or less the same story from the beginning. In fact, it was Mewtwo's story that inspired Mew, not vice versa.

If that picture is in fact real, then it seems we might get a starter that is torchic-like. If we do, I hope it's final evolution is not another bipedal humanoid bird.
I don't know how I feel about Pokemon Satellite&Comet,though. They just sound...strange to me.
Pokemon in the middle looks like Tentacool and left one reminds Magikarp, so it's highly likely another fake.

Another one of these leaks again

Something I just noticed with the Satlite leaks is they're using pokemon go (like?) assets to make it look like we won't have the chibi art anymore.

But to be fair, the only thing that's certain is that we will still have Sugimori/Mizutani/etc based art instead of something that looks like Go or other realistic looking games.

Is this the Chinese Riddler or what? Judging by the amount of likes this post is getting, I assume it must be someone with a lot of credibility.
People are just hungry for visual leaks, they'll take what they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom