• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh could someone explain this leak to me? I must have missed it while skimming.
It's a small leak.

The new region is based on Egypt, the starters are going to be a grass sloth, a fire snake and a water hippo. They also say the Pokémon Company will be showing an anime trailer featuring Ash meeting the new starters on Pokémon Day.

I hope this is true because I wanted an African region.

Pretty sure that 4chan post is from after the Sinnoh video was uploaded. (The timestamp shows it's posted today, at 6:44 am in whatever timezone it's displaying in) That's not predicting, it's just describing what's already common knowledge. And I seriously doubt they're gonna use only the anime to promote the games.

It's a small leak.

The new region is based on Egypt, the starters are going to be a grass sloth, a fire snake and a water hippo. They also say the Pokémon Company will be showing an anime trailer featuring Ash meeting the new starters on Pokémon Day.

I hope this is true because I wanted an African region.

Ahh well if it is true...the poor ice type is getting shafted even more then in gen 7.

Pretty sure that 4chan post is from after the Sinnoh video was uploaded. (The timestamp shows it's posted today, at 6:44 am in whatever timezone it's displaying in) That's not predicting, it's just describing what's already common knowledge. And I seriously doubt they're gonna use only the anime to promote the games.
Does somebody know what timezone 4chan uses? I don't want to go there.

If the cases of Gen 8 being reveal at Pokemon Day (Which is not confirmed yet) being ture, would it be better if they show off the region, starters and legendary, instead of just the title name like Sun and Moon. We only got the title, and then waited till May to get the starter, legendaries, and region. Can they do it like the did with XY (even though it reveal in early January)

If the cases of Gen 8 being reveal at Pokemon Day (Which is not confirmed yet) being ture, would it be better if they show off the region, starters and legendary, instead of just the title name like Sun and Moon. We only got the title, and then waited till May to get the starter, legendaries, and region. Can they do it like the did with XY (even though it reveal in early January)
I hope so, however I feel that what they did with S/M is still better than what they did now.

It wasn't
It was using an american timezone
Because someone posted a screenshotnof this post right when someone made a thread on the sinnoh video, and I couldn't find the original thread in the catalog, so it probably got archived for being a few hours old

"The Twitter video will comment on how cold Sinnoh is and show that one judge who always says "remarkable!" "

"The Twitter video will comment on how cold Sinnoh is and show that one judge who always says "remarkable!" "

Exactly. Faker confirmed, since neither did happen.

Also: I doubt they will show anime footage for Ash and the starters so early on as well, since that kills the anime marketing for the current SUMO saga.

New games are based in Egypt. Starters are Grass sloth, Fire snake, Water hippo.

Countdown video on Pokemon Day will reveal an exclusive (very) short anime trailer showing Ash meeting the new starters.

Look out for the Dustox Flower Fields in today's Sinnoh video.

Exactly. Faker confirmed, since neither did happen.

Also: I doubt they will show anime footage for Ash and the starters so early on as well, since that kills the anime marketing for the current SUMO saga.
not sure if it was the same person.
But ot both are wrong. the tweet mentioned it being cold.

Set your sights on Sinnoh, nature lovers! This region is beloved for its cooler climates and majestic mountains.
️
Or stay inside and study at the Pokémon Academy!

Egypt kinda would make sense through. even with the whole warm/cold comments.
Deserts are realyl hot in the day but also really cold in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom