• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not the credible chinese leaker than leaked stuff during s/m period though right?

All these youtubers are passing this rumor off like that and it's already blowing up on twitter and youtube even though we have no idea if this riddler is credible or not

sigh :l

that's not the credible chinese leaker than leaked stuff during s/m period though right?

All these youtubers are passing this rumor off like that and it's already blowing up on twitter and youtube even though we have no idea if this riddler is credible or not

sigh :l

No its a different one according to industry insiders. Hopefully someone within the Chinese community can clarify that soon. Theres a lot of misleading video titles and tweets already lol

I can understand the concern about all of the regions being purely Western now, though.

I just don't want anymore tropical/hot regions for a while. Unfortunately, it appears that a lot of non-Western cultures are located in those kinds of regions. So it's kind of either we get another Western region or we got something tropical/hot. =/

I still think a Scandinavian region would be neat, and would be quite diverse from Kalos, and also is a unique setting that a lot of media doesn't explore much.

I don't think GF follows any of this logic, though. I can't imagine they care much about balancing cultures nor balancing climates. There's that whole idea of tourist spots that seems to hold some water. Which is probably why we got Alola to begin with.

In fact, nope, the mediterranean and continental biomes have nothing to do with tropical biomes... also there are a lot of diversity of climates in most of the European countries(for example, here in Spain we have really cold zones in the north, mild and windy zones in the centre and hotter zones in the south)

No its a different one according to industry insiders. Hopefully someone within the Chinese community can clarify that soon. Theres a lot of misleading video titles and tweets already lol

I'm starting to miss Lavandula. Or that person with the Asian girl avatar (can't remember their name). They could have helped with this.

Again, he didn't leak USUM just because he mentioned the 3DS. Not everyone believed the Stars rumor, and the Chinese community never cared for western rumors to begin with.

I just copied what Resetera said on the matter. Whether its reality is another matter.

But we do know that the Chinese community do look at western rumours just as much as we explore the Japanese and Chinese ones. The LGPE era showcased that.

Yes, but they tend to mock westerners. If they hate Serebii, they probably weren't too keen on Tom Phillips, either. Basically, only they are allowed to be in the know.

I am not saying that the person is lying, but "all trailers are ready" has a 50% chance of being right. It isn't interesting without a proper track record (since the 3DS rumor was another 50/50 case).

Yes, but they tend to mock westerners. If they hate Serebii, they probably weren't too keen on Tom Phillips, either. Basically, only they are allowed to be in the know.

I am not saying that the person is lying, but "all trailers are ready" has a 50% chance of being right. It isn't interesting without a proper track record (since the 3DS rumor was another 50/50 case).

Exactly, the only way we can known is for the reveal or the Chinese community to clarify on this. But yeah one call doesnt make a good track record.

Thankfully the rumor being simply that the trailer seems to be really good, it is one that will almost certainly be true!!

With this being the first full-on console Pokemon, they will have many new types of visual elements that will work really well in a trailer format!

Actually, B2W2 are sequels, not remakes. So a Gen 5 remake can still happen.

Sigh... Somebody is claiming to have seen the trailer and all they are willing to tell us is that it moved them to tears? No cryptic riddles about the starters? No picture puzzles? Telling us whether the camera is still top down? Nothing? That has to be the most useless leak ever. Almost everyone is expecting a trailer next week, so that in itself is not exactly news. And I'm pretty easy to please and ready for any kind of news, so I think seeing a new pokemon would move me to tears right now.

Wasn't that GIF a meme some time ago? If I recall correctly, it's a reversed scene from the anime.
Sure. I just want to understand if he used that gif for a reason or not. We know he likes to hide hints just so people can go back once the announcement has happened and look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom