• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we are not analyzing his random pictures of the sky,of his plushies or random Pokémon Go pics again right?
Let's just say that the lunch part was actually kind of embarrasing. Doesn't help that there was a "leaker" that made fun of that situation.

I wouldn't mind a region having more than 8 gyms. Though I feel like we should be allowed to challenge as many as we want before going to the league, and just requiring us to have 8 badges to get in. If anime characters can have like 10 badges before the league, I want to too dangit! Plus if gyms upgraded strength depending on the amount of badges you have (up to a certain limit of course, probably around 8 since that's the usual badge number) it'd give us a nice way to level our team up before the elite four and the champion.

This leak season is starting to really suck. @_@ This is why I have trust issues. I'll never understand what people are getting out of trying to pass things off as real information...

What's the satlite leak?

Welcome back.Some kinda credible people have been saying there's a direct on Pokémon Day,king Zell said simply "keep it up" in a speculation thread.There have been tons of title leaks,all fake.No other leaks really have any credibility.Anyway TPC says to expect exciting news for Pokémon Day and they started a countdown with every region that ends with Alola on the day before Pokémon Day.
Also I don't know if you've heard of this already but the most likely region right now is England,because of a 4chan leak and some mostly subsequent England royalty themed merch and possible hints.Recently Masuda posted a picture which some people think is a hint(explanation below)
That's the gist of it.There's been a bunch of leaks that don't really have any credibility of course.
Oh wow, so the scope of where the next region would be based is closing, that's great! I thought it would've been spain due to some speculations relating to that culture but england makes sense too. Dude thanks a lot for that, i need to start putting notifications on for these countdowns from tpc, didn't even catch that until you said it.

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/1099454422244081669?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1099454422244081669&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231099454422244081669

did anyone else read this as "no announcement next week" according to pixelpar at least. . . since last time he got it wrong but proceeded to tweet the hint illustrations afterwards? Or does this mean he's already hinted something in his tweets

That's nice. Pixelpar is one of the few legitimate leakers we have. If it happens like the last time, he can give hints about the games on his drawings.

18 Gyms, if they do an open world with multiple gyms, seems like the most logical number. It would mean one gym for each type. Then maybe the Elite 4 members would not be type based. I'm not sure if I believe GF would do something like that though.

I didn't even think about that :eek:. If they did eighteen gyms, then the elite four would actually be ELITE. They would have like 6 Pokemon all with different types. Wow. Obviously this isn't happening though.

They would have like 6 Pokemon all with different types.

I feel Elite Four should have different types anyways. The Gym Leaders already have mono-Type teams and the Elite Four are supposed to be, well, the elite, so why not act the part.

Would also prevent you from steamrolling a certain member with a certain typed mon.

Yeah I agree :) What I do think though is that they should hopefully have six Pokemon this time around, it doesn't make sense that the best trainers in the region who have probably caught 100s of Pokemon only use five when they know their opponent is going to use six in the competition x.x Unless it's an actual rule in the games? Idk.

Oh wow, so the scope of where the next region would be based is closing, that's great! I thought it would've been spain due to some speculations relating to that culture but england makes sense too. Dude thanks a lot for that, i need to start putting notifications on for these countdowns from tpc, didn't even catch that until you said it.
Don't take England as a hard fact, there is actually no solid evidence supporting it at all. >.>;

Will do! That's the u spoken rule haha, take nothing to heart until it's an official leak or announcement.
XD Glad to hear that. Just want to clear up that the 4chan leak has already been debunked and the merchandise in question was not royalty-themed, it was Christmas-themed and just happened to feature Pikachu holding a scepter. England isn't really most likely at this point, it was just really popular with the fake leaks and hint-hunters this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom