• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not British but as far as I know that James Turner thing (that Pikachu drawing with a crown) didn't have anything to do with the games, apparently that crown is something typical at Christmas in the UK.

That and most of the world bar the US wears those paper crowns for Christmas and new years like his art suggests.

That and most of the world bar the US wears those paper crowns for Christmas and new years like his art suggests.
I don't think the paper crowns are even nonexistent in the US... it's just not as prominent because it gets mixed in with various other kinds of party hats.

I don't think the paper crowns are even nonexistent in the US... it's just not as prominent because it gets mixed in with various other kinds of party hats.

Its possible they do know about them, but the majority of Americans are super confused on this topic from personal experience and when we explored those leaks way back.

Its possible they do know about them, but the majority of Americans are super confused on this topic from personal experience and when we explored those leaks way back.
I mean- speaking as an American, I know that I've seen the crowns, but they're intermixed with regular party hats and both are common for other kinds of parties too, so the significance as a New Year's tradition has probably been eaten up by our assorted party supplies. Like I don't know that there's any difference between a New Year's crown and any other paper party crown.

Hmm!! I was considering the very abstract artworks that have appeared about Satellite/Comet and am a bit curious. While I don't think whatever that is would be this: eventually (maybe not in Gen 8) it might make sense for our main character to either be able to buy, or already possess, an in-game variant of a Pokemon game, that could then be played!!

I am not sure how detailed it would be, I think something similar to Gen 1, 2, 3, or maybe 4 would work. I would think that it could be as long as a normal game!
It would be wonderful for this sort of game within a game to have some of its own unique Pokemon, that maybe couldn't be directly accessible within the main game, but there would be a special option, maybe accessible via a special location, for simulated battles that would allow teams of both the world's current actual Pokemon, mixed with those from the in-universe Pokemon game!

This place is going to burn if nothing happens on the 27th. I can see it now.
groudon3.jpg

I think he leaked the 9.13 direct or something iirc

He said he believed we would have a Direct, after leakers and rumors pointed out so. I mean, he didn't leak anything.

king zell leaked the February Direct date on February 8...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom