• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Meltan will make its anime debut soon:

So there's at least a few things left for the anime.

It’s meant to debut in the next episode, and someone is going to catch it in a couple episodes (there’s an episode quite literally titled “I caught a Meltan”).

There’s enough left for a few months, so the anime should start the gen 8 series when the games come out in Q4

Last edited:
I feel like the earliest we could hear something would be at or around 4pm tomorrow afternoon.

,,,,if we don't get any news, then at least we can debunk that Kingdom: Kanto Pandering game for good.

I really hope we get some news, though. Honestly, I think we're going to get something at the end of Pokemon Day. I'm not sure if it'll be much, but I think we will get some type of news.

sorry for double post but i found this on 4chan:

Claims it is the gen 8 fire starter. Probably bullshit, but y'all thoughts?

View attachment 116124

Shading doesn’t seem right in my opinion.
The lack of shading on the edges of the bottom, and patches on the fleece are what particularly set off some red flags for me.

View attachment 116124

Shading is kind of weird on it, not to mention it looks more like one of the creatures from Yokai Watch. Probably bull. I think it might be pulling from another image leak we had earlier in the year to with a fire goat.

Idk maaaaan, those flames look like "embroar type" of art to me haha I'm sure it's fake

Shading is not consistent with GF orientation, lines are wobbly like done in paint and the Japanese text is a bit off.
Gamefreak does not make these inconsistencies

I really hope they don’t do what they did with Sun and Moon. The title reveals, followed by two months of nothing was annoying. X and Y had a great reveal trailer abd I hope they do that this time rather than revealing the titles alone.
Can agree, that was a rough time having to wait that long, and I wan't actively looking for anything either than so now I can imagine it will be even worse if they did that again this time around.

Here's hoping we get something soon. I'm ready for some new Pokemon and new things to analyze and more spending hours and hours trying to decide who I want to be my starter Pokemon.

I am keeping my eyes open on the trademarks website here where Sun and Moon were filed just 2 days before the 2016 reveal. It's been posted here before, but it's been a while and as we get closer to this possible reveal date I thought I'd post it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom