• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible reveals on the 27th:
  1. The first real details about Movie 22, as well as confirmation of a worldwide theatrical release that isn't ridiculously limited.
  2. The theme park mentioned before.
  3. A Bluray and/or digital release of all anime seasons. The old DVDs are overpriced and Pokemon TV rotates the content.
  4. A game reveal.
No, these are not all going to happen on the same day for the obvious reason that news needs to be staggered.

Wait. Now there is talk that we're not going to get Gen 8 revealed in the next two days? What is going on?
Nothing. People are just being pessimistic.

To be honest, people might’ve been to optimistic before (myself included.)

The truth stays in the middle. Both outcomes are possible, though any hint on one direction or the other lead people to either be optimistic or pessimistic. It’s quite natural.

The Pokemon day trailer is going to be "Visit Ryme City", isn't it? With a bunch of promotional locations and facts about the upcoming movie.
That makes sense because they're advertising 'non-canonical' places but my heart can't take much more disappointment so I'm just gonna keep grasping at straws ;___; One counter-argument might be that since they are focusing on regions instead of individual cities, Ryme City would either have be located in the new region or it's gonna be something else entirely.

I'm not going to lie -- I might have gotten my hopes a little to high for Pokemon Day announcement, and I'm starting to have second thoughts.

I really hope they throw us a curveball from their old patterns and give us a reveal on the 27th. I haven't seen any trademarks either :(

Pretty sure tomorrow would of been the best day to announce a direct. But now that the trailer is dropping tomorrow, I highly doubt it'll happen. So now all that we potentially have is a surprise reveal on the 27th (Pokemon Day) or a reveal at the end of the Treehouse events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom