• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genesis is used as an abstract thing like "origin" or "birth". It's most likely not an item or a mechanic. I'm on the TCG ship right now. It fits there related to mew or probably mewtwo considering it's an altered dna of mew.

Also I don't think it's too significant that we've already had a booster set called neo genesis. I'm pretty sure the tcg has used the same or similar words before, and if not, it's probably not the biggest deal for them if it wasn't recent.
I don't know about that, but it's irrelevant as the Japanese name was "Gold, Silver, to a New World..." We don't know what the English name of Altered Genesis is.

I don't even know what to make of alter genesis. Doesn't sound like game names, unless it's a spin off game (sounds like it could be along the line of XD gale of darkness but I'm just spitballing here) but maybe TheElderKing is right with it being a game gimmick. Do they trademark those?

Maybe it's a TCG set.

Moar fun fake logos: Kingdom Red & Green I presume

I think there's something wrong with the shape of the pokeball too- it's not very crisp. Often happens when you apply stroke to something.
I just noticed that. It looks like someone made a almost perfect circle in Photoshop, made a pokeball out of it, and rotated it slightly so it's kind of wonky and artifacty around the edges.

Not to mention the previously mentioned É instead of é.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom