• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the grass mole starter out of 4chan?

Too good to be real. In fact, I wanted to compare the art style to previous Gens, and in the end concluded that both the Grass Mole and Fire Sheep are probably the best designed starters ever, lol.

Only Totodile perhaps comes close. I look forward to the drawing of the Water Starter lol.

Then again, Decidueye looked amazing and out of the capabilities of Game Freak and yet that was real.

What I really wouldn't want are more Froakie/Oshawott type of designs as starters and Chesnaught/Delphox like final evolutions.
What grass mole....I would like to see this little mole...sounds cute

Aw, the grass mole is cute. Fire lamb/goat isn't bad either. Wouldn't be upset if they ended up being legitimate.

Concept art looks to empty
They need more angles so the 3d modelers can properly model them

hmm interesting

I just saw a tweet from @muguwus saying the sun and moon trailer from the pokemon direct was removed. Idk if it was a mistake or something, tried to take a picture but the image is too big and I'm at work lol if you guys want to check or confirm that go ahead. I see a lot of moving pieces, this seems interesting none the less haha

IT'S WRONG LOL nevermind, still Joe's stuff seems worthy to keep an eye on

I just saw a tweet from @muguwus saying the sun and moon trailer from the pokemon direct was removed. Idk if it was a mistake or something, tried to take a picture but the image is too big and I'm at work lol if you guys want to check or confirm that go ahead. I see a lot of moving pieces, this seems interesting none the less haha
Maybe you should double check first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom