• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the direct/trailer for usum. Did they delete it in the past?

Joe’s tweet means nothing
View attachment 116158
Not necessary. He didn’t refute the claim, he just said that last time he tweeted that it was for a coverage of a different game coverage. He might still refer to coverage about something Pokémon related, though as I said in my last post, I’ll stay cautious.

I'm not sure about these leaks. Like @SodiumChloride said, the page is very empty for concept art, which it seems to present itself to be, not enough angles on it. The shading is also still pretty off with the added grass starter. I'm still weary of them, but I'm warming up to the fire one a little more, and the grass one is pretty cute. Would love to see a grass starter to go along with these, even if the leak turns out to be fake.

Based on how things have been going, I think only time will tell if the reveal is upon us.

Dang, I want you so badly Pokemon news, just please come quickly so I can admire you and then try not to be distracted for my interview, I really need this job.

What exactly is Pokemon Day? Who made it a thing? Who decided Feb 27th is Pokemon Day?

Giovanni - 8 letters, gen 8 confirmed.

Not to mention, the big R in the background

R is the 18th letter of the alphabet. Today is the 26th. 26 - 8 (as in Gen 8) equals 18. HMmmmmMmM
mmmmmm.............

What exactly is Pokemon Day? Who decided Feb 27th is Pokemon Day?

Technically, it was whoever decided to release Red & Green on that day in Japan 23 years go

I'm not sure about these leaks. Like @SodiumChloride said, the page is very empty for concept art, which it seems to present itself to be, not enough angles on it. The shading is also still pretty off with the added grass starter. I'm still weary of them, but I'm warming up to the fire one a little more, and the grass one is pretty cute. Would love to see a grass starter to go along with these, even if the leak turns out to be fake.

Based on how things have been going, I think only time will tell if the reveal is upon us.

Dang, I want you so badly Pokemon news, just please come quickly so I can admire you and then try not to be distracted for my interview, I really need this job.

Why does that mole look really stoned lol

If it were real it would be the new meme starter

Take this with a grain of salt. I believe it may had to do with time traveling which may bring my predictions to the villianous teams that is to rule not only the world but time too.

I’ve never been a fan of multiple regions, not just because Gamefreak in general don’t seem keen because of the various issues, but imo the moment you travel to the second or more regions, it feels like your initial journey was pointless as you’ll never go back outside of some minor postgame stuff to get a item or two. I’d rather more content to expand and enrich the initial region.

Take this with a grain of salt. I believe it may had to do with time traveling which may bring my predictions to the villianous teams that is to rule not only the world but time too.
They are not even trying anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom