• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the logos look nice thats for sure.
But a bit skeptical but we will if its true or not soon since he say that it will be revealed tomorow.

Attachments

• VU80RvE.jpg
    VU80RvE.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 75
Kinda strange how there’s the English words Tag Team.

Also I’m not familiar with these kinds of documents. Why is the paper translucent?!
in case you mean the "pokemon" in latin letters then those are standart and always there in the japanese logos.
tumblr_o35yzj2k5y1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

• Japanese is correct.
  • Has an element that acts as the ' of ン, in this case a meteor, in SM it was a z-crystal.
  • Has the pokéball as º of ポ and has POKéMON written on top.
Will have to wait until a reveal or this gets debunked

The only iffy thing to me is the thick cardboard cover but with the thin rice paper Asian paper and the nature of the developmental book itself, surely higher security would be in order lol

The only iffy thing to me is the thick cardboard cover but with the thin rice paper Asian paper and the nature of the developmental book itself, surely higher security would be in order lol
yeah you would think so but then again pokemon logoes and designs leaked before so ite not perfect.

This looks more convincing than others at least. The creator even went through the trouble of making a table of contents too. However, anyone with some Photoshop skills and a printer could easily fake this. For now, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Either way, I'm very interested in Choas/Control Moves (3.1), whatever they may be.

I think it's fake, but the logos are cool. And I liked the titles.

I vaguely remember the Wottergate drawings being on thin paper. It's possible that the cover is just thicker stock and not actually cardboard.

Also I doubt anyone would go through that much trouble to fake it. Unless they're some kind of native/fluent Japanese speaker with a lot of time on their hands.

My thoughts on this? I am quite convinced that it might be real, Pokemon Chaos and Control/Order but we'll have to see if we hear anything regarding the direct announcement and whatnot.

Chaos and Control (or Order) definitely sounds waaaaay better than the Crown/Specter or King/Queen fakes as they compliment each others well in an opposite way.

First post, been lurking here for a while.

I just wanted to point out the TAG TEAM highlight in this leak. What if it is the gimmick of gen8 ?

I thought about this the other day, while I was looking through the new TCG set : a combined move between two Pokémon could be really cool.

I don't know how they can do it (support Pokémon who teams up with the active one to launch a powerful move ? Only works in Duo Battles ?).

Anyway, just a thought.

I'm just skeptical on this leak, regarding the names CHAOS and ORDER. Chaos seems too much negative for a Pokemon title, and both of them seems too serious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom