• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not terribly familiar with the franchise but they do look a lot like Sonic and Shadow

plus "Chaos Control" is a term from that series

good effort but traaaaaash

I just wanted to point out the TAG TEAM highlight in this leak. What if it is the gimmick of gen8 ?

The GameXplain mentioned tag team as a possibility in their discussion video from this weekend, IIRC. It's been a much-used feature in the TCG recently. Whether that is an indication of GameXplain passing of a rumour as a prediction or just an extremely easy case for fake leak piggybacking is another matter entirely.

Pokemon Chaos and Pokemon Control?

Finally, the Pokemon x Sonic crossover we’ve all been waiting for.
View attachment 116164

I don’t know Sonic / Shadow well enough

Can anyone confirm if these are sonic / shadow icons / same text styles ?
I'm not terribly familiar with the franchise but they do look a lot like Sonic and Shadow

plus "Chaos Control" is a term from that series

good effort but traaaaaash
XD When your most convincing logos are a Sonic reference...
Gen 8 now featuring sonic and shadow from sonic.

Apparently, no one is really considering Sonic and Shadow being the box legendaries in Gen VIII, smh. :(

Gen 8 now featuring sonic and shadow from sonic.
Sonic will probably evolve into Sonicchu at this rate.

Also:

I can understand people not noticing the reusing of Sonic / Shadow templates at first

The series has fallen quite far from grace lol

Sonic might actually be the new Eevee. There's a ton of things he can evolve into in Dreams Collection town.

Seriously though. That begs the question...where did the second page come from? Did somebody who actually knows how to write in Japanese truly have too much time on their hands?

Sonic might actually be the new Eevee. There's a ton of things he can evolve into in Dreams Collection town.

Seriously though. That begs the question...where did the second page come from? Did somebody who actually knows how to write in truly have too much time on their hands?

Or it could be some actual Japanese person who did the fake leak, y'know?

I know, I was just referencing my previous post when I said someone who's a native/fluent Japanese speaker with a lot of time on their hands. Since usually leaks have Google translated Japanese.

Also...Sugimori's Sega branded switch was a clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom