• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's an XY reveal type, and not a SuMo one. It would be nice if it's not just the names of the games... but instead we see the starters, the legendaries, and gameplay footage! :D But regardless, it will be great no matter what! (I personally think we will see an XY type reveal).

Last edited:
Every PokeFan tomorrow:

I hope it's an XY reveal type, and not a SuMo one. It would be nice if it's not just the names of the games... but instead we see the starters, the legendaries, and gameplay footage! :D But regardless, it will be great no matter what!
I believe that this will most likely happen because this will be the first new gen on a new console, and I think that they want to show off what it looks like in the first trailer to get more people interested in buying it.

I believe that this will most likely happen because this will be the first new gen on a new console, and I think that they want to show off what it looks like in the first trailer to get more people interested in buying it.

There are literally 3 Pokeballs there so the starters are at least confirmed!

There are literally 3 Pokeballs there so the starters are at least confirmed!
I wouldn’t say confirmed, but I think there are quite good chances of that at least being shown.

Can’t wait to see the next fire starter that will walk with me in the new region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom