• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree of excitement a second before tomorrow's direct airs:

original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, it is possible to fill up that seven minutes with talking/“summarizing the series”

But yes ideally it will be an XY-style trailer

They did that for Sun/Moon because it was the twentieth anniversary game.

That's not to say they won't do it anyway, but they don't really have an excuse this time.

**** yes, glad I was wrong on the long wait. Judging by the tweets on each region, I would assume that we're getting more than just the names and logos. Those region rumours should be put to rest and hopefully they'll show us the starters and legendary mascots.

"Set your alarms trainers" + 3 Pokeballs definitely sounds like starters to me. (A nod to Satoshi being late.) Very excited! I'll keep an eye out on the trademark sites this morning; I doubt anything would be posted after they've been so careful to not let anything leak out, but we'll see.

Yeah I agree, I think it's going to be an XY type reveal trailer. There is so much that they can show it makes sense.
They could announce some spin-off too...We won't get a 7 minutes trailer for sure...

Needs to be mirror imaged and made sharper?

Attachments

• 1551191251418.jpg
    1551191251418.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom