• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see a Pokemon Direct getting announced.

I'm sure as ready to get a new Fire/Fighting star... "gets punched in face"...okay never mind, jeezz!

my inner edgelord would be happy with Chaos/Control as titles

it does remind me a lot of sonic though lol. Also, the image used to announce the direct has 3 pokeballs as the focus. starters confirmed?

When the time for a potential new generation arrives:

I thought so. xD

Eee though. You guys I'm so excited. I've been having a bit of a down in my depression stuff and this is the pick-me-up I needed. And since my brother also has a switch he and I can trade pokemon locally since I don't have an online thing on my switch and I won't be able to access that stuff because we have to PAY FOR IT now. ):

I don't expect the full seven minutes of the direct to go toward a new Gen reveal. I expect some sort of GO-related announcement first, then some sort of teaser trailer where we get the names/logos for the games, possibly the starters, and maybe some brief footage of what the game looks like.

an honest to god gen vii spinoff would be a nice surprise but let's face it tpci gave up on spinoffs so rip pmd

but its just a embeded yt video^^

there also is twitch but that one is far worse in my opinion. everytime i watch there i am plaqued with constant buffering.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Honestly I had just never tried it directly on yt before and it has a history of glitching out on me, plus it feels nicer to me to view it directly ‘with’ Nintendo.

Guess its more to do with my senseless mannerisms rather than logic...
Actually, despite being an embedded YouTube video, I have found that it runs better on the Nintendo website than it does on YouTube.

Or at least I know that the last direct did.

Actually, despite being an embedded YouTube video, I have found that it runs better on the Nintendo website than it does on YouTube.

Or at least I know that the last direct did.
well deactivating yt "stream chat" (which is now possible) helps a lot this is porbally the reason it works better when embeded -> no chat.

Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks.

Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.
Or it’s a remake of some kind XD. Those done get trademarked till after the reveal iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom