• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know is if Dusk Diamond and Dawn Pearl have been confirmed. I did come up with those names after all.

I've always wanted to see Grass/Flying-type hummingbird starter. Rumor has it that we may get a Grass-type starter based on a lemur.

I also would like to see regional variants of Machoke and Machamp with markings that resemble a mankini.

Last edited:
My prediction: The Fire Starter will be an Ox this time. (There are reasons why I think this, but it’s too ridiculous to mention).

I've always wanted to see Grass/Flying-type hummingbird starter. Rumor has it that we may get a Grass-type starter based on a lemur.

I think the lemur you mention was already proven to be fan art from an Italian artist, iirc.

So what are people thinking, is all 7 mins going to be about gen 8, will it by mostly fluff and a little of gen 8? Or will it somehow be a spinoff game and then gen 8?

I also would like to see regional variants of Machoke and Machamp with markings that resemble a mankini.
Here you go good sir

I hope in Pokemon Direct we get the starters, the region, and the logos, not compared to Sun & Moon Direct where we just got the Logos. I'm pretty sure they will reveal the region, since they been showing past anime region, today is Alola, what region we will see tomorrow?

Maybe we can also get a female-only Pokémon based on a Calico cat, a male-only Pokémon that is pre-evolved from either Throh or Sawk depending on its stats (parallel to Tyrogue), and a calf Pokémon that is pre-evolved from Tauros if male and Miltank if female.

OH yeah, forums are definitely going to crash tomorrow during the ime of the direct.

I really want to see a fire horse starter. I really want to see them break that trend with the fire starter being on 2 legs in it's final evol and I think the horse one can finally break this... maybe. I did think the same for Litten too.

They already did the fire horse concept with Ponyta/Rapidash, though. Certainly would be nice to get a fire starter that didn't turn into anything anywhere near the abomination that is Incineroar, though.

I'm always for more horse Pokemon, though. And dog Pokemon.

They already did the fire horse concept with Ponyta/Rapidash, though. Certainly would be nice to get a fire starter that didn't turn into anything anywhere near the abomination that is Incineroar, though.

I'm always for more horse Pokemon, though. And dog Pokemon.
That is true. They might have to vary it up with something similar to a horse. They did do a repeat of the fire/fox concept that Vulpix/Nintetales had, and then we got Fennekin. But Fennekin was a fennec fox so I can see them doing a fire horse if they maybe varied it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom