• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always a sucker for Pokémon based off of inanimate objects, so those are always welcome! Manticores, gargoyles and bats in general would be very welcome as well; specially with the UK rumors going around, there are lots of European medieval motifs they could draw inspiration from. For the starters I want more unexpected type combos since those lead to very unique designs. A water/rock gargoyle (since they're supposed to be water spouts), a water/ghost wale/beluga/dolphin alluding to shipwrecks (although we already have Primarina being inspired by mermaids...), a grass/dark or grass/psychic sorcerer/druid bat, the fire/poison manticore every fakemon artist wants, a fire/ground deer... Aaaaaah~

Well, how about a chocolate version of Vanillish? The lore could explain that the snow trapped dirt and eventually fell on its head. For those who don't know the Vannilish line, they are not actually ice cream, they are icicles with snow on top that just happened to take the shape of one.

At this point I kind of want anything but the UK given the early rumors being so obnoxious.

Also, I feel like we will have another set of RPG class starters again since we've been getting them for the last two gens.

Well, how about a chocolate version of Vanillish? The lore could explain that the snow trapped dirt and eventually fell on its head. For those who don't know the Vannilish line, they are not actually ice cream, they are icicles with snow on top that just happened to take the shape of one.
Then you will have people trying to eat the dirty slush from it's head thinking it's really chocolate ice cream.

That's scary to think about.

Edit: wait no. Ice/poison regional variant might work.

At this point I kind of want anything but the UK given the early rumors being so obnoxious.

Also, I feel like we will have another set of RPG class starters again since we've been getting them for the last two gens.

View attachment 116203

Then you will have people trying to eat the dirty slush from it's head thinking it's really chocolate ice cream.

That's scary to think about.

Edit: wait no. Ice/poison regional variant might work.
  1. I agree with the UK rumors. I want an UK as far from now as possible.
  2. The Alola starters where based on performers, not RPG classes.
  3. Ewww...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom