• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite possible that Gen 8 will have all new icon/menu sprites for all of the Pokémon!! I have a feeling they will look really amazing.

I got moon because I really like the shape of crescent moons and I've always liked the moon as a celestial body over the sun.

I'm sure that no matter what the names of the next games are called, I'll likely be drawn to the 'colder' themed one. Not weather/temperature wise, but like colors. I've always been that way for some reason, lol. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Soul Silver, Black, (had to pick White 2 because I couldn't find Black 2), X, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Ultra Moon... It's always the cooler themed versions. xD

in hindsight, an obvious sign we would've had news coming was Masuda RT'ing the treehouse schedule

if it was just meant to be an event for kids doing fun activities in NYC, then why would he be like "hey guys check this out" to his mainly japanese following?

LMAO
if ever someone leaked gen 8 before the announcement it will be ninjaed by nintendo :LOL:

in hindsight, an obvious sign we would've had news coming was Masuda RT'ing the treehouse schedule

if it was just meant to be an event for kids doing fun activities in NYC, then why would he be like "hey guys check this out" to his mainly japanese following?
Because the tree house stuff usually has to do with games. And most of the time are live streamed if there's anything important to say in them.

Also if it was just for kids to do fun things, why bother to hold video game panels that are pretty much industry panels? Little kids aren't going to sit still for that or possibly even care. I can see teenagers with dreams of working in video games caring...but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom