• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damnnit, the stream starts at 1am for me... I have to get up at 6am

01:00am??? Oh my... I'm so sorry :/
Here in my time zone, Direct will start at 11:00am and I have college (university) from 07:00 to 10:30 am, but until I get home it's practically an hour more...

Well, who cares? I'm going to sacrifice my class tomorrow for my favorite franchise, even because I can't pay much attention due to the hype...
(my excuse is that I already know the subject that will be in the class XD)

and please, PLEAASE! If there is any leak or something like that, just post inside the SPOILER tag, many users here do not want to ruin the magic of direct (me included)

(if you post something like that without the spoiler tag, a mudkip dies of sadness... #saveTheMudkips)

Unfortunately, I cant skip college, because I have group projects in both my classes and I don't want to let my classmates down. So I have to go.

While I was cautious about the 'countdown' that was occuring (I remember all too well the last 'countdown' they did last year), I thought it was safe to hope for some news released this Pokémon day, mainly because I was expecting news on Pokémon 2019 to drop before March (or March at the very latest). the news will drop midnight in my time, which I am happy to be able to watch live.

It's safe to say we are all expecting Gen VIII/Pokemon 2019 news, so naturally, we're all going to lose our minds if it is anything except that.

(if you post something like this without the spoiler tag, a mudkip dies of sadness... #saveTheMudkips)

JadsonFox07 is right. I would definitely die of sadness. Please heed these words.

I never expected to come this far without leaked trademarks or anything. Being able to watch the direct tomorrow without being spoiled would fill me with such joy. #saveTheMudkips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom