• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and please, PLEAASE! If there is any leak or something like that, just post inside the SPOILER tag, many users here do not want to ruin the magic of direct (me included)

(if you post something like that without the spoiler tag, a mudkip dies of sadness... #saveTheMudkips)
^^^^^This^^^^^^

I originally made an account here back when HGSS were being revealed through Coro Coro, I made this account around the time XY were revealed but I've pretty much just lurked since then. I'm really excited about tomorrow, like everyone else. I don't expect a BotW level overhaul, but I hope it lives up to the BW2 quality. It had lots of stuff to do an explore despite being fairly linear, a good amount of challenge for a Pokémon game and story. I did like the 3DS era, but I felt like it wasn't quite as enjoyable after the initial fun. I hope Gen 8 delivers on that, but I will still probably enjoy it regardless.

Wait, what adblocker are you using? Mine allows tweets. Also, yes, it was a badly drawn pic.

Actually, it might not be my adBlocker which is uBlock origin. I also use a add-on called Ghostery. It blocks trackers and other stuff. I can allow it to display twitter posts if I want, but I just make it block everything that is non-essential.

PS: I really like using uBlock origin because I can use it to block recommended videos on Youtube.

Although this month was overall barebones the mid-late parts made it worth all the wait for the most anticipated games coming this year with some exceptions its pretty much the year of JRPGS!!! too many games I'm ready to buy and enjoy!!!

There are lots of games I want for Switch. Since there's a chance I'm getting one this year, I don't know which ones I'm going to get first aside from SSBU and Pokémon 2019.

It is very strange to think back to how uncertain everything was yesterday, and even earlier this morning!! :) :)

I remember checking the pokemon_cojp twitter around 10:30 their time, after waking up and just seeing the Sakaki/Giovanni card image, and it really seemed like there was not going to be any specific announcement, so still very uncertain!
But then while reading the pages here that were written overnight eventually on the top of one of the newest pages it did say that a Direct was announced! It was quite wonderful to click back over to the twitter page and refresh to see it there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom