• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just gonna say I would totally train a Platypow, 'cause that's hilarious. I will also be at work when the trailer drops. As a matter of fact, we do department wide stretches at the same time this will air. Fortunately, my bosses won't care if I take a short break to watch. Healthy work environments are fantastic.

Someone posted the water starter to go with the sheep/mole starter leaks
ELm1ysu.jpg

I still think the sheep and mole are ugly but DAMN I love that water bear

Phew, I finally caught up with more than 30 pages of this thread and I can say that I'm super excited about the direct tomorrow morning since it will be 8 am for me. I usually sleep in all day so I'll be awake in the time for the direct!

I find it really hilarious that the Masuda's weedle tweet does line up with this when we get LOT of people saying that people are just looking too much into his Weedle tweet. XD

I'll also end up laughing if the Chaos and Control/Order end up being real but we'll see what happens tomorrow! Praying that there's no Gen1/Kanto pandering in 8th generation though.

ELm1ysu.jpg

HOLY DAM THAT WATER BEAR IS CUTE
please be real

This has to be the most tight lipped leak season I've ever witnessed. Makes me trust King Zell's hype about a BOTW tier game, bc of course you don't want something of that magnitude being spoiled. Gen 8 is the redemption Gen, at least I hope.

How about a rival whose attitude toward you depends on your responses? XD

If they won't be the dick, then I will. I like it.

Unfortunately, I cant skip college, because I have group projects in both my classes and I don't want to let my classmates down. So I have to go.

Tell them about your plight, and to "please understand."

The Grass Mole and Fire Sheep are now accompanied by a Water Bear that kinda looks like a tardigrade. Way too smart for Game Freak.

Props to the 4chan artist for the designs - I think they beat most, if not all of the starter designs ever, lol. They mix in both simplicity and a little flair, which as I mentioned before, perhaps only Totodile comes close to.

I've never signed up for it, but how does anyone hold a discussion on 4chan when all postings are anonymous? I wish the "leaker" would've just dumped the 3 and not said anything else, which would at least keep the charade up until the Direct aired. Why would you know the final evos, and if you did know, why not draw them instead?

Anyway, here's hoping today's reveal is out of left field. Does Game Freak have it in them? We'll see.

ELm1ysu.jpg

Yeah I still dont think these are real because of inconsistencies with the usual concept art but gosh darn that water bear is so darn cute!

The water bear should be super OP if real, considering that they can survive the vacuum of space.
We actually already have a water bear pokemon with reuniclus... but I like that starter design.

View: https://twitter.com/PLDHnet/status/1100586570166415360

so apparently the treehouse is focused around LGPE. That's kinda weird imo

Why did they wait to specify that now. XD Also good luck stopping anyone from asking about Gen 8.

We actually already have a water bear pokemon with reuniclus... but I like that starter design.

Why did they wait to specify that now. XD Also good luck stopping anyone from asking about Gen 8.
I thought reuniclus was more of a multi cellular organism and the gel around it was the cell membrane and stuff rather than a water bear

The water bear should be super OP if real, considering that they can survive the vacuum of space.

Supposedly Water/Poison (evolution), but then again you can't really tell by that alone if it will be OP: ie Greninja w/Protean.

I like the motif that they are supposed to be: Grass/Steel Knight, Fire/Fairy Steed, and Water/Poison Villain/Invader. However, the mole striked me far more of a Grass/Ground when I look at it... perhaps a Rowlet situation is where they were going with it. Also kind of gimped Chespin's theme, but I honestly like grass type Drilbur better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom