• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I am pretty sure this is at least the third time you've pointed out how stupid you think the sheep is. We get itttttt. Y'all hate cute things. :p
I don't think it's that they hate cute things. I looovvveee cute things but I don't think that sheep is cute. Nor the mole when it's not half-hidden in the ground.

What if they ended up hating the Mole/Water Bear once they evolved though, and liking the Sheep? That's the thing with starters, you never quite know how they will end up.

What if they ended up hating the Mole/Water Bear once they evolved though, and liking the Sheep? That's the thing with starters, you never quite know how they will end up.

It's a Fire starter. The chances of it getting better as it evolves are incredibly slim looking back, sorry to say. lol

(not that I personally dislike the sheep, and its final evolution can't be worse than Incineroar. It just can't)

If the announcement isnt gen 8, then the next thung i want to see is pokemon ranger.

Someone posted the water starter to go with the sheep/mole starter leaks
ELm1ysu.jpg

I still think the sheep and mole are ugly but DAMN I love that water bear
My third generation in a row choosing the water starter if this true.

The water bear is adorable and I would definitely want to see it as a Water/Bug type. Easily the cutest of the three, imo.

It's a Fire starter. The chances of it getting better as it evolves are incredibly slim looking back, sorry to say. lol

(not that I personally dislike the sheep, and its final evolution can't be worse than Incineroar. It just can't)

If the leak is to be believed, then it actually becomes a quadruped Fire/Fairy and looks mythical. When I read that, it instantly made me think of Arcanaine.

The sheep is possibly avoiding the mistake of the last 3 generations by starting off on two feet rather than evolving into it, which has me hopeful.

Ughh, I'm supposed to be on a new sleeping schedule to fix my circadian rhythm disorder but pokemon is making me want to stay up all night. How am I supposed to sleep like this? Somebody knock me out!

Put it ups, my dude. We's gonna fite. (9>->)9

No one disses my pyro children!! :p

Ughh, I'm supposed to be on a new sleeping schedule to fix my circadian rhythm disorder but pokemon is making me want to stay up all night. How am I supposed to sleep like this? Somebody knock me out!

Go to sleep. Just think: it will make the news come sooner! I should probably follow suit soon.

I keep trying to go to sleep but then I keep coming back here. This is painful.

Well, in my case, it can't be worse than Delphox.
Awww, I like delphox. And incineroar. Even if the case for both of them is that the previous stages are better (braixen is my favorite pokemon tied with lucario)
Honestly I hated incineroar at first and disliked delphox. Both grew on me.

I've never signed up for it, but how does anyone hold a discussion on 4chan when all postings are anonymous?
By signing up for it. It works just like any other forum, there's just an option to go anonymous.
The Grass Mole and Fire Sheep are now accompanied by a Water Bear that kinda looks like a tardigrade. Way too smart for Game Freak.
Game Freak makes visual puns all the time in their designs-they've done it since the egg plants of Gen 1. I don't see why a water bear would be out of their reach. (not that I think this leak is real, but I'd hope for a Pokemon like this in the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom