• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the mole, but the bear is a monstrosity. The sheep would look better without the pink wool, the design is actually pretty cool other than that.

I just want to go on the record for saying the new region will be Spain. That magazine that was in Spain last year said something about Gen 8, and Masuda visited Spain 2 or 3 years ago. Most likely to scout it out.

I'm going to bed for sure this time. I just wanna say that I just want a cool grass starter, a UK region, and some sort of regional variants. Although they probably won't announce those yet if they are in the game.

I don't think we ever got an answer. People just assumed it was a random magazine and went on to a different subject.
No, what happened was that the magazine was promising the next games were Gen 8 when we didn't even have LGPE out. When LGPE was released, it proved their claims wrong. (Besides, it's not like any past regions got special info in their locations)

Didn't someone try passing the real final stages off as their original art as well?

After living through Wottergate and the same thing that happened three years ago. I'll reserve judgement until confirmation now.

Praying to God that 8 Gen isn't cell shaded like Town, I hate that style :/

The water bear and other starters confirmed fake. Artist posted them on his page.

Sad, but expected.

Though, I'm almost 100% sure that he isn't the real artist. Take a look at the rest of his fakemons- they are all awful. The typical fakemon.

Whoever did these 3 though, sure is talented.

What were the new leaked starters? Just woken up and reading my way from page 1532...

Thank goodness I’ll be awake when this direct happens otherwise I'd have been crushed under this thread's load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom