• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for months of starter-evolution speculation.

Kind of sarcastic, as it's very hard to pinpoint in what form they usually evolve.

And for the love of God, no bipedal fire-starter.

I'd say no more anthropomorphous starters anymore...

Last few gens had the full strayer roster anthropomorphous, I'd rather return to more animalistic 'Mons.

I'd say no more anthropomorphous starters anymore...

Last few gens had the full strayer roster anthropomorphous, I'd rather return to more animalistic 'Mons.
Last gen's roster was disappointing even, to say the least.

I hope the more "serious" style of Black/White returns (or gets improves upon), unlike the Alola-sryle.

Also, just out of curiosity, why are people requesting leaks be put in spoiler tags? Is this not the thread for leaks, as well as speculation? Shouldn't anybody that doesn't want spoilers just simply... Not visit the leaks thread?

Also, just out of curiosity, why are people requesting leaks be put in spoiler tags? Is this not the thread for leaks, as well as speculation? Shouldn't anybody that doesn't want spoilers just simply... Not visit the leaks thread?
Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD

I highly doubt anything is going to leak at this point. We're just below three hours until the trailer drops, and not a peep.

it's CGI, i don't think we getting anything close to it tbh, but it would be amazing.
The rocky terrains look like something Gamefreak could pull off.

Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD
It might also have to do with the fact that any and every direct discussion has been redirected here (thanks to the pop up) and some people might want to discuss the direct without being spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom