• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the direct is imminent and if anything about it leaks, we all don't want to know within the next three hours before it launches. After that it's back to our regular "spoil everything" schedule. XD

That's why I suggested people stay off the leak page until it posts. That's why I was so curious, because this thread is literally created for posting leaks.

With that being said, why on Earth am I still here? Now I'm just risking myself seeing potential leaks as well. I think at this point though, leaks don't seem like it will be any kind of problem.

Trying to find some redirect links to the Pokemon website because I think they may added them already.

If something like Pokemon-king.com redirects me to the official Pokemon site, then we have our titles.

Trying to find some redirect links to the Pokemon website because I think they may added them already.

If something like Pokemon-king.com redirects me to the official Pokemon site, then we have our titles.
For Nintendo Switch reveal they bought the domain exactly 1 minute before the reveal so I I expect something similar this time.

That's why I suggested people stay off the leak page until it posts. That's why I was so curious, because this thread is literally created for posting leaks.

There’s currently no thread for a direct discussion not involving leaks.
Bulbagarden forums pop-up for direct discussion leads to this thread.

I'll wait and see how the starters look like and what their final typings will be before choosing a starter.

Can't wait for months of starter-evolution speculation.

Kind of sarcastic, as it's very hard to pinpoint in what form they usually evolve.

And for the love of God, no bipedal fire-starter.
Don't worry, they're gonna leak sooner than you think (or at least there'll be hundreds of fakes to keep you busy).

We're on the threshold of the NEXT STEP in the Pokémon series, a new generation. This is my last post as an individual unknowing of the first news on Gen 8. I'll be watching with one of my friends at uni later today. I wish everyone a happy Pokémon Day and reveal as well. See you on the other side >_>

Happy Pokemon Day @Blast as for me... I'll be at work when the trailer drops, dunno if I'll take a peak on my phone or wait until the end of the day to see. By then everything will probably be filled with videos and posts about the reveal lol.

Forge a path to greatness... Sounds like a sentence that would be used in the medieval times... Feudalism... Kings and queens?! Hahaha im just playing. Almost 2 hours left guys!!!

Happy Pokemon Day @Blast as for me... I'll be at work when the trailer drops, dunno if I'll take a peak on my phone or wait until the end of the day to see. By then everything will probably be filled with videos and posts about the reveal lol.
Can you go use the restroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom