• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the anime, AG gets May, DP gets Dawn and XY gets Serena. I hope the male player chatacter from Gen 8 will help Ash.

Can you go use the restroom?
Unfortunately no. I work in a Clinic, and a very fast pace one plus I'm only day 3 in. I can probably check at lunch but dunno if I want to use my data for it lol.

Unfortunately no. I work in a Clinic, and a very fast pace one plus I'm only day 3 in. I can probably check at lunch but dunno if I want to use my data for it lol.
Haha ok i see, hopefully you find a window to watch it!

Wish it was Italy or Germany/Austria tbh,but I'll take England if it's the whole island + ireland

Haha ok i see, hopefully you find a window to watch it!
Yeah. It's my first week so I want to do well (plus it's day 3 out of 6 for training, so want to make a good first good week impression, you know?)

I think we'll not. But I would like to.
I'm kinda hoping we'll get two Profs this time around instead of one.

I hope it's not GB, only because of the fact that all those damn fakers shut up about it.

sliiides back in Welp got 3 hours of sleep my ability to stay asleep has at least helped me not have to be woken by my alarm. BUT WAITING AN HOUR AND 20 MINUTES IS SO DIFFICULT.

I hope we get another female professor this time!

Forgot to mention something:

Some 4chan user posted a thread some weeks ago about that one guy in the museum in Pewter city, who talked about that after humanity reached the moon, they now aim for the distant red planet. This could be interpeted into "We just made Pokemon Moon, now we're working for Pokemon Mars"

So I am going to say the titles are Mars&Venus.

Forgot to mention something:

Some 4chan user posted a thread some weeks ago about that one guy in the museum in Pewter city, who talked about that after humanity reached the moon, they now aim for the distant red planet. This could be interpeted into "We just made Pokemon Moon, now we're working for Pokemon Mars"

So I am going to say the titles are Mars&Venus.

Best guess I've heard honestly. I can see that more than King & Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom