• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Official site updates with XY5: Also includes look at Mega Diancie-EX

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Official site updates with XY5: Also includes look at Mega Diancie-EX

With the reveal in November CoroCoro, the official card database has updated with new information on the upcoming Japanese expansion Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm, the Super Legend Set, and the promotional Mega Diancie-EX pack. New cards revealed include the two Diancie promos, Honedge, Crawdaunt, Marill, Meditite, and the full families for the Hoenn Starters. The main expansion will be released in Japan December 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
I was waiting to take a look at Mega Diancie-EX. Now that I finally get to see it, I must say; from a competitive standpoint, I am very much disappoint. Those attacks won't get either of them anywhere, I don't think. (Diamond Force could be annoying... if your opponent doesn't have something like Lysandre, Escape Rope, or Genesect-EX.)