• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official site updates with XY5: Also includes look at Mega Diancie-EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Official site updates with XY5: Also includes look at Mega Diancie-EX

With the reveal in November CoroCoro, the official card database has updated with new information on the upcoming Japanese expansion Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm, the Super Legend Set, and the promotional Mega Diancie-EX pack. New cards revealed include the two Diancie promos, Honedge, Crawdaunt, Marill, Meditite, and the full families for the Hoenn Starters. The main expansion will be released in Japan December 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

I was waiting to take a look at Mega Diancie-EX. Now that I finally get to see it, I must say; from a competitive standpoint, I am very much disappoint. Those attacks won't get either of them anywhere, I don't think. (Diamond Force could be annoying... if your opponent doesn't have something like Lysandre, Escape Rope, or Genesect-EX.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom