• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
The Unity Tower Completion Thread
lX7wk.png

What is the Unity Tower?
The Unity Tower is a special area in Pokemon Black and White that is unlocked after you complete an international trade over WiFi. In other words, trading with a player whose Geonet location is set as another country different from yours.

Within the tower's 130+ floors (and new floors are apparently being added as there are now 131), you can meet and greet simulations of trainers you have traded with who remember which Pokemon you traded with them. Each floor represents a different country and, I believe, you can only have five people in each room at a time. I haven't confirmed this yet, but it seems likely given the layout.

To get to the Unity Tower, take the blue boat situated in the left-most harbor in Castelia City!

What is the Point of this Thread?
To brag, of course! Naturally, given the Gotta Catch 'Em All theme of the series, a fun challenge would be to attempt to unlock every room and fill them to their max capacity by trading with players from all around the world! Basically, in each post, you can list which floors you have unlocked, and how many trainers are in each. You can go into more detail if you prefer!​

FYI, there are 131 floors, 1 lobby and 130 different country floors. Which is the same as when it was originally hacked iirc.

I've unlocked exactly two -- United Kingdom and Japan. Would be willing to trade with people here to unlock others too.

Anyway, in my Japanese Version (I'll be switching over to a US Version as my main game)...

Room 51 - Japan
1Y9bql.jpg

Check it out! 5 trainers, all of them ones I traded with through the new 3 on 3 GTS Trading System!

Room 61- Chile
Only one guy in here. I traded him a Crimgan, Tepig, and Snivy the other day, the former because I had a lot in stock (30!)

After catching the Pokémon of fertility, Ditto, I went to unload some of my freshly hatched Tepig. Currently, there are 8 people in my Unity Tower. Going to try to open up as much as possible, of course.

Floors unlocked:
7F United States of America (3 visitors)
8F United Kingdom (1 visitor)
64F Japan (2 visitors)
88F France (1 visitor)
107F Canada (1 visitor)

Trading with me will open up the Finland floor, btw. ;)

i'll give you guys opportunities to get the Brazil Floor

once i get my game that is...

This is the wrong place for this I'm sure, but to clarify, the Unity Tower is only to show who you've traded with and where? No battles? Thats kinda lame. I wanted some international battles.

So far i have a Belgium and German floors. I couldv'e gotten japan if the guy just registered his location. -_-

I find it kind of interesting how the Floor Numbers are different per the regional version of your game...Japan is 51 in the Japanese version, but 64 in the US. 0.o

They're alphabetical, I think (though beginning from the top floor, which makes it seem like reverse alphabetical order). So yes, the floor numbers will be different in different language games.

Oh, well that makes sense.

Still...for some reason I kind of wish it was standardized throughout each game.

Well atm I have Sweden and Scotland. I'm in the US myself, anyone wanna help me get some floors?

Today, I opened up the following floors.
New floors
18F Sweden
48F (the) Netherlands
66F Italy

All three have one visitor each. Also, got a third person to the Japan floor.

Total floors: 8/130
Visitors: 12

Last edited:
11 floors, 19 trainers. I'm trying to complete Europe first.

13F(Sweden): 1 trainer
26F(UK): 1 trainer
33F(Netherlands): 1 trainer
37F(Norway): 1 trainer
56F(Japan): 3 trainers
63F(Iceland): 1 trainer
82F(France): 1 trainer
84F(Finland): 1 trainer
87F(USA): 5 trainers
88F(Spain): 3 trainers
128F(Germany): 1 trainer

Numbers from the Spanish games.
I know a guy from Andorra, but apparently his country is not on the list.

Last edited:
Don't forget, another bonus for trading is a guy in Castelia's Pokemon Center gives you rare gifts depending on the amount of people you traded with...50, for example, is a Master Ball. :D

I only have Japan and America's floor at the moment. I've been putting up Pidoves requesting Pidove xD

What's your trainer's name, Joshawott? I'll unlock Spain for you tonight.

So far, I've only managed to get 'mons from Japan, the US, the UK and France. The GTS negotiations seem to be really bad for this, as it almost always comes up with japanese users.
Granted, I can't complain too much, since they're easily the most generous people to trade with, but still :p

So far, I have the USA, Netherlands and Italy unlocked.

It's a lot of fun finding people in different places to trade with, though there's also the vague sadness of knowing that I'm not realistically ever going to unlock, say, the Cook Islands...

Back
Top Bottom