• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Lurker
Reaction score
Liberia, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Myanmar, Belize... Good luck unlocking those.

rewrites your life
Reaction score
Liberia, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Myanmar, Belize... Good luck unlocking those.
I'm rather confident someone with two games and two DSes will eventually Wi-Fi trade himself them all by starting one game over repeatedly. :p

The Darkest Magikarp
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees "Clan Wars" written all over this?

Clans could all set their location to little-used countries like Myanmar (to use an earlier example) so they would all appear in the same room, etc

Moshi moshi...
Reaction score
trading with me will unlock the indonesia room.. :-D

Once I get my game.. >.< which will arrive in my house late march..

A rookie pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Can someone trade with me.. You guys will get japan from my japanese black and U.S through my pokemon white. So far..

>JAPANESE BLACK: Chile, US, UK, Japan, Ireland, Mexico
>US WHite: Afghanistan, and japan lol... (I wanna accomplish it using my pokemon white)

rewrites your life
Reaction score
Don't forget, another bonus for trading is a guy in Castelia's Pokemon Center gives you rare gifts depending on the amount of people you traded with...50, for example, is a Master Ball. :D
I obtained my Master Ball already :p The back of my Trainer Card says I have done 89 link trades.

I also noticed that Unity Tower only keeps the last 20 Trainers you've traded with. Lame.

List of the floors now:
7F United States of America
8F United Kingdom
18F Sweden
34F Portugal
35F Poland
46F New Zealand
48F The Netherlands
64F Japan
66F Italy
88F France
89F Finland
107F Canada
125F Australia
131F Afghanistan

So, 14 floors out of 130. The starter giveaway thread has sure proven useful in terms of Unity Tower ;)

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
United Kingdom (8F): 1 trainer
France (88F): 1 trainer

A rookie pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
wow you guys are doing great lol i am behind. I only have 5 floors unlocked.
US
Mexico
Japan
Afghanistan
Switzerland

and boy how hard is it for a person from another country to trade lol. I've posted in about 3 other websites a thread on helping me with unity tower and all I get are many views and no replies. An example here lol almost 700 views and no one really wants to trade :( <didn't mean to sound like a jerk.

Insert Custom User Title
Reaction score
When I get my white version (hopefully tomorrow) I'll open up the Portugal floor for you guys :)

Mischief managed.
Reaction score
I only have the UK unlocked. If anyone wants to trade with me, I can unlock Australia for you. :)

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Floor 72- Iceland. Fun times... only one guy though. Got a Deino out of it.

needs a new avatar
Reaction score
Here are the floors I've unlocked ;)

Ireland (68f)
United Kingdom (8f)
America (7f)
Japan (64f)

Hopefully I'll unlock more in the near future. It's probably harder to complete this than the dex xD

Hunting for Rare Candies
Reaction score
I have Finland after a trade yesterday. I never realised I could go to Unity Island till I checked my map. =P

Reaction score
I hear the dialogue that the people you trade with changes depending on the nature they have on their trainer card. I have a lot of hyuk hyuking going on in multiple floors, so I assume the bashful nature is popular.

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
8F: United Kingdom
22F: Spain
52F: Mexico
64F: Japan
85F: Germany
88F: France
107F: Canada