• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

I've got the US and Japan full at this point. I've got one in each Canada, France, and Chile.

I don't know if it's just me but my best friend does not show up in my tower even though she swears she has her map set and we have only traded over Wifi. Is it possible it's because we're listed as being in the same state? I thought it maybe only GTS counted but someone else I traded with over wifi (who lives in a different state) shows up in there.

I hear the dialogue that the people you trade with changes depending on the nature they have on their trainer card. I have a lot of hyuk hyuking going on in multiple floors, so I assume the bashful nature is popular.

Well this does explain all the people in there telling me they love to exercise. Everyone I asked when I realized we had natures has told me their default was hardy.

I unlocked the U.S. floor. Screw socializing with others, I have to games and two DS's.

Let see what I have now:

7F United States of America
8F United Kingdom
22F Spain
64F Japan
85F Germany
88F France
89F Finland
107F Canada
119F Belgium
127F Antigua and Barbuda (Yeeaaaaah!:-D)

My list:
Common:
USA
Canada
Australia
Japan
Uncommon:
Germany
Norway
France
Spain
Rare:
Belgium
Israel ^^
I'm "living" in Cyprus. xD

Last edited:
I did an experiment and checked all countries for Patrat offers. Got three (not so common) new ones ^^ Also saw a few trades in other countries but they were outrageous (like this United States Virgin Islands guy who wanted a Zekrom). Also, got a few trades through with offering starters.

List of floors (new ones in bold):
7F United States of America
8F United Kingdom
18F Sweden
34F Portugal
35F Poland
37F Peru
46F New Zealand
48F The Netherlands
52F Mexico
64F Japan
66F Italy
84F Germany
88F France
89F Finland
99F Croatia
107F Canada
125F Australia
128F Angola
131F Afghanistan

# of floors: 19/130

Hi guys, Im Blaze king, Im trying to complete the unity tower.

Well, I only need 11 floors for unlock to complete the unity tower, and there are:

Congo, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, New Caledonia, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Suriname, Togo, Uganda and Vanuatu.

For this, Im asking for help to unlock those floors, ¿can anyone help me?

Back
Top Bottom