• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Liberia, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Myanmar, Belize... Good luck unlocking those.

Am I the only one who sees "Clan Wars" written all over this?

Clans could all set their location to little-used countries like Myanmar (to use an earlier example) so they would all appear in the same room, etc

trading with me will unlock the indonesia room.. :-D

Once I get my game.. >.< which will arrive in my house late march..

Can someone trade with me.. You guys will get japan from my japanese black and U.S through my pokemon white. So far..

>JAPANESE BLACK: Chile, US, UK, Japan, Ireland, Mexico
>US WHite: Afghanistan, and japan lol... (I wanna accomplish it using my pokemon white)

Don't forget, another bonus for trading is a guy in Castelia's Pokemon Center gives you rare gifts depending on the amount of people you traded with...50, for example, is a Master Ball. :D
I obtained my Master Ball already :p The back of my Trainer Card says I have done 89 link trades.

I also noticed that Unity Tower only keeps the last 20 Trainers you've traded with. Lame.

List of the floors now:
7F United States of America
8F United Kingdom
18F Sweden
34F Portugal
35F Poland
46F New Zealand
48F The Netherlands
64F Japan
66F Italy
88F France
89F Finland
107F Canada
125F Australia
131F Afghanistan

So, 14 floors out of 130. The starter giveaway thread has sure proven useful in terms of Unity Tower ;)

United Kingdom (8F): 1 trainer
France (88F): 1 trainer

wow you guys are doing great lol i am behind. I only have 5 floors unlocked.
US
Mexico
Japan
Afghanistan
Switzerland

and boy how hard is it for a person from another country to trade lol. I've posted in about 3 other websites a thread on helping me with unity tower and all I get are many views and no replies. An example here lol almost 700 views and no one really wants to trade :( <didn't mean to sound like a jerk.

When I get my white version (hopefully tomorrow) I'll open up the Portugal floor for you guys :)

I only have the UK unlocked. If anyone wants to trade with me, I can unlock Australia for you. :)

Floor 72- Iceland. Fun times... only one guy though. Got a Deino out of it.

Here are the floors I've unlocked ;)

Ireland (68f)
United Kingdom (8f)
America (7f)
Japan (64f)

Hopefully I'll unlock more in the near future. It's probably harder to complete this than the dex xD

I have Finland after a trade yesterday. I never realised I could go to Unity Island till I checked my map. =P

I hear the dialogue that the people you trade with changes depending on the nature they have on their trainer card. I have a lot of hyuk hyuking going on in multiple floors, so I assume the bashful nature is popular.

8F: United Kingdom
22F: Spain
52F: Mexico
64F: Japan
85F: Germany
88F: France
107F: Canada

Back
Top Bottom