• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Official Valentine's Day Voting

Rockapheller

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score

The official website of Pokémon is conducting a vote for people to choose the character they would spend Valentine's Day with.

Voting is done on twitter, retweeting the image with the hashtag of the character they chose

This is the official twitter where the vote is taking place:
https://twitter.com/poke_times

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
I'm amused with the choices that they uploaded. I wonder what the results would bring. It would be awesome if they created some new merch with these results.

EDIT: Just checked the official website and it seems that the winners will get special illustrations officially revealed on March 14 (White Day)

Last edited:

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I'd pick Flannery for the girls and Morty or Steven for the guys. Though I won't be surprised if the winners are the newer characters. Or Cynthia.

It's too bad they limited it to one guy/girl per generation. Not having Wallace on this list is practically a sin! :lapras:

Arcanine10

Reaction score
I'm a simple man.

I see Cynthia, I approve.

Hoping Cynthia and N win.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
The winners are announced! Elesa and N!
You can check the info here
Or here

Love those new illustrations!

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
It's interesting to see that both Gen 5 characters won the poll.